Thoughts on CMD

Cane440

Recruit
What’s up y’all. First time poster. Seeing Manny as a DC over the years it was my assumption that he was a no nonsense, no BS coach. I figured as HC he would be a hard ***. I was actually looking forward to that. I don’t mean be a d*ck all the time but a little accountability towards the players would be good to see. Thoughts?

Advertisement
I knew that was coming!! Lol I choked. It’s all love I had to get my feet wet.
What’s up y’all. First time poster. Seeing Manny as a DC over the years it was my assumption that he was a no nonsense, no BS coach. I figured as HC he would be a hard ***. I was actually looking forward to that. I don’t mean be a d*ck all the time but a little accountability towards the players would be good to see. Thoughts?

Advertisement

Eight years you waited for this

Advertisement
lt44pyqyvzf41.jpg

I saw your thread needed help... there you are... good luck out there.

Advertisement

There needs to be accountability for everyone, from Blake to Manny to his assistants to each and every player.

Keep posting OP, you'll be fine.

Advertisement
I think Manny wants to get there but also can't really bust heads because who is he going to play? Tate? (I'm looking at you jw15)

Maybe with some depth this year all those 'Miami standard' threats we've been hearing funday get some teeth.

If not, they're still making Scotch and it's still delicious

Advertisement
Back