2024 Thoughts on [Aaron Butler]

Advertisement
Currently committed to USC. And yes I know this is a Canes board:)

https://www.hudl.com/profile/15203264/aaron-butler

I mean are you saying thoughts if he is a take??? Of course he is. Dude is going to be a top 100 player. Calabasas I believe is where Brooklyn has some connects.

Is he set on playing CB vs WR? If he ONLY wants to play WR, I am not saying do not kick the tires but you have a Cali kid, committed to Riley at USC who wants to play WR when So. Fla is LOADED with WR this year. If that is the case resources may best be spent elsewhere but if he wants to play CB he is a take all day.

Advertisement
Alright the mystery recruit is Butler. Coming in tomorrow for unofficial and will be at the game Saturday. LFG
ImpurePlasticJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Cool he's coming but a top 100 player from Cali already committed to Riley at USC... and he's class of 2024. Yeah this ain't happening boss.

Advertisement

Setting up a visit here.

Alabama and Oregon are still heavily involved and will get official visits and a new school, the Miami Hurricanes, have now entered the picture.

“They just offered me last week and Kevin Beard (WR coach) came out to see me on Monday,” Butler said. “We spent a ton of time together and he was able to watch me practice and pointed out some things after videotaping me that I didn’t even know.

“He’s one of the smartest coaches I’ve ever talked to. Some of the tips he gave me, in terms of stance and route running, I’ve already applied and it made a huge difference already. I like him a lot and I’m going to take an unofficial visit this weekend.”

Even though Miami came a little late to the party in compared to some other schools, Butler said he understands it.

“Coach Cristobal was about to offer me when he was at Oregon but then he left for Miami,” Butler said. “When he got to Miami, he wanted to build his team around Florida players, especially the skill positions and I get that.

“After watching me more, he said they needed me up there so I’m excited to visit. He explained all this to me and really wants me to take an official visit too but I’m going to see how this unofficial visit goes and then we’ll go from there.”

Advertisement
Alabama and Oregon are still heavily involved and will get official visits and a new school, the Miami Hurricanes, have now entered the picture.

“They just offered me last week and Kevin Beard (WR coach) came out to see me on Monday,” Butler said. “We spent a ton of time together and he was able to watch me practice and pointed out some things after videotaping me that I didn’t even know.

“He’s one of the smartest coaches I’ve ever talked to. Some of the tips he gave me, in terms of stance and route running, I’ve already applied and it made a huge difference already. I like him a lot and I’m going to take an unofficial visit this weekend.”

Even though Miami came a little late to the party in compared to some other schools, Butler said he understands it.

“Coach Cristobal was about to offer me when he was at Oregon but then he left for Miami,” Butler said. “When he got to Miami, he wanted to build his team around Florida players, especially the skill positions and I get that.

“After watching me more, he said they needed me up there so I’m excited to visit. He explained all this to me and really wants me to take an official visit too but I’m going to see how this unofficial visit goes and then we’ll go from there.”

I know a lot of these interviews can be fluff, but he seems pretty genuine. Whether we land him or not, his comments about Beard are promising to hear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back