2024 Thoughts on [Aaron Butler]

Advertisement
Sounds like we got our Cali connect reestablished....now we BADLY need our Texas connect.

Mario....I know ur in here...or at the very least have someone paid to sniff around in here....you and our Texas connect @JustAFanHTX need to work that crap out. We're trying to win around here! #NEEDMOARTEJAS
Mario ain’t in here, that guy is always on a call with a recruit. No time for cis gifs

Advertisement
For me TBD. They definitely have some unique evals from my perspective but they are slowly reaching out to guys I put in front of them a year ago haha. Yea that's a little LAM but check the threads and time stamps. I was pushing these kids here literally a year ago
Mario thought he’d be able to “build a wall” around Miami at the skill positions.

It didn’t work. So I respect him for admitting it and now focusing nationally. Hopefully moving forward he isn't late now that he’s been burned by the south Florida divas and appreciates the help guys like you are giving him with out of state kids who have just as much talent and half the ego.

Sounds like we got our Cali connect reestablished....now we BADLY need our Texas connect.

Mario....I know ur in here...or at the very least have someone paid to sniff around in here....you and our Texas connect @JustAFanHTX need to work that crap out. We're trying to win around here! #NEEDMOARTEJAS
We don’t mix that doesn’t mean I don’t respect him. Heck of a coach and I’ll always pick up to aid if I can

Advertisement
Overreaction and way too early.
way too early? buddy all it took was 1 and a half classes for him to realize its a waste of time. Same problem every other coach has had and im actually happy he's not putting his eggs in that basket.

We'll only get those kids if we win. most of them are frontrunners. we need elite kids to win but we stand a better chance with out OOS kids than we do most of these south Florida kids. the recruiting results from last year show it.

way too early? buddy all it took was 1 and a half classes for him to realize its a waste of time. Same problem every other coach has had and im actually happy he's not putting his eggs in that basket.

We'll only get those kids if we win. most of them are frontrunners. we need elite kids to win but we stand a better chance with out OOS kids than we do most of these south Florida kids. the recruiting results from last year show it.

I don't think he was dumb enough to think he was going to "build a wall around Sola skill positions"...Cristobal knew what was up with Miami local kids watching from afar.

You are talking about one year after a 5-7...We were one Sofla wide receiver away from killing it with skill position kids (Top 2 RB...2 of top 5 WR is what we got...That is pretty **** good)

He is still going all out for Sofla skill position kids this year (as he will every year)

I don't believe the offer was posted on this thread yet

@Memnon 👀

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 9.31.41 PM.png

Advertisement
If I’m wrong I’m wrong, I have no problem admitting that.

But either way I still feel the way I do & my point still stands.

I don’t agree that as much energy that gets paid towards Deion by this fanbase should be on the same level as it should towards other Coaches that we deal with on a regular basis on the trail & on the field.

The same way you feel about him is how I feel about guys like Kirby, Mack Brown & Brian Kelly.

Advertisement

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of this honestly …..

well he's from California so he can get his NIL upfront over there. dunno if that's a factor but if I'm paying a kid 6 figures per year I wanna protect my investment. does me nothing if he gets seriously injured during senior year & misses a whole year of S&C and playing time

however, is that the same kind of kid that is gonna shut it down midway through junior year if he's considered a high NFL pick? i'm curious about how college coaches would feel about kids who do this sort of thing.

Advertisement
Back