Thoughts of firing lashlee anyone!!

Advertisement
Lashlee has improved our O dramatically, with that being said he did lay eggs against the only two decent teams we played. Both can be true.
Improved from enos or improved from the last 15 years? Looks better than enos offense doesn't look better than a kayak offense.

I’m asking a fair question,but you all got y’all panties in a bunch because I guess you all like mediocrity. This guy haven’t put anything out there that just gets players open unless it’s a bust by a bad defense.
Stop. First year system with no Spring ball. Plus, we all know our receivers are softer than Charmin and our oline is just not anything great for our backs. His system revolves around running the ball and we just can't do that.

Advertisement
I guess I’m talking to Manny slurpers. My bad!! Just give me a coordinator that can at least hand 40 on any team not just 500. Teams or below average teams. I guess what I’m saying is we can’t stand with the big dogs. At least I’m honest.

Sorry, Lashlee performances have not been great BUT he is the only one even half way holding his own against our opponents

IMO Manny and Baker are one in the same, since Baker's running Manny's defense and Manny's always had major input into Baker's game prep

Out of the three Lashlee is the ONLY one worth keeping

Sorry, Lashlee performances have not been great BUT he is the only one even half way holding his own against our opponents

IMO Manny and Baker are one in the same, since Baker's running Manny's defense and Manny's always had major input into Baker's game prep

Out of the three Lashlee is the ONLY one worth keeping
So you think he will get better?

I get firing Blake baker he’s been here long enough. Lashlee I think needs to go but apart of me is like just wait until he get more receivers in along with the young ones we have already. What do you think?

Jfc

Advertisement
Dude is *****ing about the offense when the d just gave up 8000 yards and 437 points
I’m not complaining, just thought we could of put up more points even if we gave up all those yards. Wake forest gave up a lot also, but still manage to put more than 26 points.

Advertisement
1607963309236.png

I get firing Blake baker he’s been here long enough. Lashlee I think needs to go but apart of me is like just wait until he get more receivers in along with the young ones we have already. What do you think?

What in the living f**k are you talking about?

I firmly believe lashlee is an average spread OC with an unusual boner towards run plays we aren’t equipped to block for, but we sure as **** don’t need to fire him for that. Let’s see what year two brings

Advertisement
As I used to say on Grassy, Ignore is the greatest feature of Grassy. Those around for the death throws know what I mean..

Points per game is the second best mark since 2005.

Youre welcome.
And the strength of schedule? Were not exactly playing world beater defenses lmao.

I dont know why you NEED the "thanks" but it's kinda weird. I don't want your self worth the go down the drain soooo...thanks?

Also youre saying we've had a better oc since 05? I thought lash WAS offense lmao

His offense is predicated on good interior line play. We do not have that. He is no Lincoln Riley that’s for sure. My main complaint is he has to adjust to where we don’t need to go hyper speed to have success. Keep it in the back pocket to keep the defense off balance

Advertisement
Back