Thoughts of firing lashlee anyone!!

Advertisement
Really? I have no problem with him its baker. I wish he ran a few screens for running backs but that's life. I think we need to fire Baker and hire someone that could really change the def to make it more aggressive. I would rather them play man and blitz aLL GAME AND LEft IT UP TO THE corners and Safeties to get the back end. but you let them run a for 5 touchdowns and 500 plus yards. Come on

I get firing Blake baker he’s been here long enough. Lashlee I think needs to go but apart of me is like just wait until he get more receivers in along with the young ones we have already. What do you think?
Yes, let's give a new offensive coordinator one short disjointed season to install his offense, and then **** can him.

Personally, as I've said since before he was hired, unless Diaz has 2 extremely competent and truly self sufficient
coordinators without involving his ego on defense, none of this bull**** experiment is going to work any more than Shannon or
Golden. This BOT and University wants cheap outs hoping to catch the next freakin great coach on the way up.

Last shot for Diaz is to bring back most players, keep Lashlee to grow on what he has so far, and make a splash at DC that might
make his ego take a shot.

UM
I get firing Blake baker he’s been here long enough. Lashlee I think needs to go but apart of me is like just wait until he get more receivers in along with the young ones we have already. What do you think?
Yes, let's give a new offensive coordinator one short disjointed season to install his offense, and then **** can him.

Personally, as I've said since before he was hired, unless Diaz has 2 extremely competent and truly self sufficient
coordinators without involving his ego on defense, none of this bull**** experiment is going to work any more than Shannon or
Golden. This BOT and University wants cheap outs hoping to catch the next freakin great coach on the way up.

Last shot for Diaz is to bring back most players, keep Lashlee to grow on what he has so far, and make a splash at DC that might
make his ego take a shot.

UM

I guess I’m talking to Manny slurpers. My bad!! Just give me a coordinator that can at least hand 40 on any team not just 500. Teams or below average teams. I guess what I’m saying is we can’t stand with the big dogs. At least I’m honest.
He has had schemed up a number of TDs this season, but also trips over his own feet w poor play calling at times. Overall this season is a huge improvement. He needs talent upgrades in a few spots, along w a full camp. He’ll be fine, and if not he can go after next season.

Advertisement

Classic.

Two months ago half here wanted to give Lashlee a blank check and were ****ing themselves about him landing a head coaching job elsewhere.

Now we're talking about firing him.

They really don't make 'em like Miami fans—different f'n breed.

He has had schemed up a number of TDs this season, but also trips over his own feet w poor play calling at times. Overall this season is a huge improvement. He needs talent upgrades in a few spots, along w a full camp. He’ll be fine, and if not he can go after next season.
This is 100% correct. Seems like every game he has schemed a TD, especially in the pass game. Finds those mismatches and certain tendencies of the D and has often audibled into a positive play. He will have the offense rolling, but will then go into stupid mode for some reason. Overall, a huge upgrade from our last few OC's

I will add that his designed runs with King and run game in general leave a lot to be desired. Not much creativity. I really expect this area to improve

Lashlee has improved our O dramatically, with that being said he did lay eggs against the only two decent teams we played. Both can be true.
Yup, talk of firing him is ridiculous but he did get his *** kicked just like Blake Baker did against Clemson and UNC. His run game coordination has been flat out awful.

Advertisement
Lashlee has improved our O dramatically, with that being said he did lay eggs against the only two decent teams we played. Both can be true.

Lashlee is a good coordinator but the knock on him is that he is very predictable after the first half of the season.

I repeat the offense is trash.. we need a real spread offense run by a coach that doesn’t freeze up as soon as his RPO bs doesn’t work. Fire Manny, Fire Lashlee, Fire Baker... throw Bakers *** in a burning dumpster, fire Rumph, Fire Banda, Fire Patke... got dammit these are trash *** names coRching this team to the pits of ****!!

Advertisement
I repeat the offense is trash.. we need a real spread offense run by a coach that doesn’t freeze up as soon as his RPO bs doesn’t work. Fire Manny, Fire Lashlee, Fire Baker... throw Bakers *** in a burning dumpster, fire Rumph, Fire Banda, Fire Patke... got dammit these are trash *** names coRching this team to the pits of ****!!
I want an OC that can take what the D is giving. I have been disappointed in Lashlee in this regard.

This O basically just went from a grandma with no computer, to grandma getting a brand new one in 2020 with Windows 1.0. How exciting it is to be with the times. Wait, you mean this isn't the latest version? Crap!!!

That is how I have felt most of the year. Like something just isn't as good as I thought it should be.

Advertisement
I’m asking a fair question,but you all got y’all panties in a bunch because I guess you all like mediocrity. This guy haven’t put anything out there that just gets players open unless it’s a bust by a bad defense.

So I guess causing confusion in a defense through motion and alignment that gets receivers open is a fireable offense now?

I’m asking a fair question,but you all got y’all panties in a bunch because I guess you all like mediocrity. This guy haven’t put anything out there that just gets players open unless it’s a bust by a bad defense.

So I guess causing confusion in a defense through motion and alignment that gets receivers open is a fireable offense now?

Ricky Nattiel was a gator.
1608070229575.png

Advertisement
Back