Thoughts of firing lashlee anyone!!

And the strength of schedule? Were not exactly playing world beater defenses lmao.

I dont know you NEED the "thanks" but it's kinda weird. Inwoildnhate your self worth the go down the drain soooo...thanks?
Imagine scoring 34 a game and wanting to fire the OC because he isnt putting up 50 against "world beater defenses".

I have enough self worth to appreciate what Lashlee has done. You obviously dont, so, I suggest you start to support a different team then. Bye.

Advertisement
Imagine scoring 34 a game and wanting to fire the OC because he isnt putting up 50 against "world beater defenses".

I have enough self worth to appreciate what Lashlee has done. You obviously dont, so, I suggest you start to support a different team then. Bye.
Its sad the guys on here can't support their opinions. Its just "go support another team!" Lmao sooooooo fragilay.

You said yourself this is the second best performance (ppg) wise since 05. If we've had better how is lashlee simply the best? Take his peen out your mouth before responding next time. All I said was we have had offense that look better and by your own admission that seems to be right. I didnt call for lash to be fired. Get facts skraight before you cry more

The best in the game scores one td more than James coley while he was here. Without a "Heisman contending qb". Weird.

Advertisement
Its sad the guys on here can't support their opinions. Its just "go support another team!" Lmao sooooooo fragilay.

You said yourself this is the second best performance (ppg) wise since 05. If we've had better how is lashlee simply the best? Take his peen out your mouth before responding next time. All I said was we have had offense that look better and by your own admission that seems to be right. I didnt call for lash to be fired. Get facts skraight before you cry more
True, when I went "Points per game is the second best mark since 2005", this wasnt a fact to support my argument at all. LOL

We had one offense perform better. That was the one in 2016 and that included a 70-3 vs Florida A&M. We didnt play a single opponent at the level of Florida A&M.

This offense looks miles better compared to the crap we had under Richt in 2017 and 2018 and Enos in 2019. Mind you, most of these players are Richt recruits, not recruits by Lashlee, Justice or Likens. This team features skill players that had the worst coaching possible for three years and all Lashlee did was turn a bottom tier offense into a good college football offense.

So yeah, these are facts that you can easily choose to ignore. But work on your english first.

Edit: BTW, never said that Lashlee is the best in the game. Get your reading abilities straight, LOL.

True, when I went "Points per game is the second best mark since 2005", this wasnt a fact to support my argument at all. LOL

We had one offense perform better. That was the one in 2016 and that included a 70-3 vs Florida A&M. We didnt play a single opponent at the level of Florida A&M.

This offense looks miles better compared to the crap we had under Richt in 2017 and 2018 and Enos in 2019. Mind you, most of these players are Richt recruits, not recruits by Lashlee, Justice or Likens. This team features skill players that had the worst coaching possible for three years and all Lashlee did was turn a bottom tier offense into a good college football offense.

So yeah, these are facts that you can easily choose to ignore. But work on your english first.

Edit: BTW, never said that Lashlee is the best in the game. Get your reading abilities straight, LOL.
If lashlee had to parade **** star out there we would be talking a different scenario. This is the best qb we've had here in decades. He makes most of lash's offense look GREAT with his playmaking ability after a broken play.

This offense looks miles better against the teams were supposed to beat just like every offense we've had post dorsey. Against teams with a pulse we cant sustain a drive and put the defense the field the whole game.

We had 10, TEN, ONE AFTER NINE AND BEFORE 11 at half against unc and couldn't even put up 30 in garbage time. The same one florida state put up 31 on.

I can see the context perfectly. Some dudes have questions based on real world data and here yall are with "man we should ban dudes like this lash is amazing".

I agree somewhat...I haven't seen anything that makes Lashlee some offensive guru that can scheme and make adjustments against better teams. Maybe he just can't figure out what to do b/c of our **** poor OL and WR groups, I dunno.

That said, we got way bigger problems than Lashlee so we need him to stay at least another year and see what he's got.

Advertisement
I don’t like his offense at all... and he’s a terrible game day coach. I want a real spread offense like what I see from teams like Alabama and Oklahoma Lashlee’s offense is like Auburn’s and it’s better than what we had but it’s not the best we can get.

I’m not the biggest Lashlee fan but let’s be real. This might be the worst WR group I’ve ever seen at Miami. I’m curious to see if these current freshman develop and the incoming class as well. Lashlee likes to take shots, but we have no one who can go up and high point the ball.. so let’s see.

I get firing Blake baker he’s been here long enough. Lashlee I think needs to go but apart of me is like just wait until he get more receivers in along with the young ones we have already. What do you think?
Listen Natalie. Lashlee has some of the worst WR's he's ever had to work with. He has an OL that is still learning. Like most have already said he's the least of our worries.

Last edited:
This thread is one of the weirdest threads I've seen on this site and that's saying something. Does OP not realize that he had no spring practice and 4 weeks in the fall to teach an entire new, up tempo offense to many players who have not been in this type of offense before? And try to fix the OL? And work with his hands tied at the WR position? How about we give the guy a full offseason with spring and fall practice before we talk about firing the guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This place is insufferable after a loss. My god we have some of the dumbest fans around.
Its literally the same ALL the time. Flame the coaches we like and stan the coaches we don't. Manny should get the same excuses lash gets. Baker as well. But here we are calling for the heads of 2/3's while the best 1/3 put up 10 points in a half against unc.

Advertisement
Back