Thoughts from the Opening

Advertisement
DMoney- What did you see...if you got a chance to see... from Oladele the FSU commit. He's on twitter saying he hates Miami cause the 247 writers were all "miami fans"
I
Seems like he's made cause he didn't get talked about. Did he underperform or just not stand out during drills.

Love the write up thank you!

Oladele passes the eye ball test. Raw but won most of the reps I watched with pure ability.

DMoney- What did you see...if you got a chance to see... from Oladele the FSU commit. He's on twitter saying he hates Miami cause the 247 writers were all "miami fans"
I
Seems like he's made cause he didn't get talked about. Did he underperform or just not stand out during drills.

Love the write up thank you!

Oladele passes the eye ball test. Raw but won most of the reps I watched with pure ability.

Thanks!

Chatfield doesn't have an offer from FSU or UF yet either according to 247. Need to get on that asap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bump, I agree with D$'s comment on chatfield. Take kids who can produce. He may not have the frame or upside of Jackson, Garvin, or Johnson but he produces at an extremely high level. Take him, his motor is amazing, and his numbers/tape don't lie. At worst he'll be a high quality backup or special teams player, but most importantly he'll strengthen the AH pipeline.

That AH pipeline is the thing that really pushes Chatfield onto the offer list.

If a borderline kid like Chatfield (who deserves an offer) doesn't get an offer it can have some implications. That's why heritage disliked for so long, we passed on Isaiah Mckenzie who wanted to be a cane. Same story at U school in their hey-day, we passed on Skai Moore, and Quincy Wilson; both SEC savages going to the league.

Tyson and Jobe are the two most important in my opinion .. You put DBs that elite with Miamis Backers and Dline and this becomes the #1 Dfence in the country ..

Advertisement
Thanks for the write up D$, we've got a lot to look forward to!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is Watt gone for sure? where does he play?

Watt plays at McArthur. We were high on his list but are looking at other targets while the Gates are after him pretty hard considering he can play either side of the ball and they just love those SoFla DBs.

Advertisement
I think one of Charlton from Southridge and Chatfield get an offer. No idea which it will be. I like both.

Hollywood Mcarthur. I dont know how hard their recruiting him if at all...biut he loaded up on the big time offers this past week. (uf, Orgeon,UGA, the rest of the sec save Bama).

He's a kid thats not going to flat out ..wow you..But he's a legit 6'2 190 with solid speed 4.6 and catches everything. There isnt 3 better wr's down here...plus he switches over to defense and just makes plays..had like 5 int's. That's my guy so im bias...but i like him better than alot of guys that get hyped up in here at wr. And he has beaten alot of the hyped up dbs on here on the camp circuit for years..as he did today.

Hollywood Mcarthur. I dont know how hard their recruiting him if at all...biut he loaded up on the big time offers this past week. (uf, Orgeon,UGA, the rest of the sec save Bama).

He's a kid thats not going to flat out ..wow you..But he's a legit 6'2 190 with solid speed 4.6 and catches everything. There isnt 3 better wr's down here...plus he switches over to defense and just makes plays..had like 5 int's. That's my guy so im bias...but i like him better than alot of guys that get hyped up in here at wr. And he has beaten alot of the hyped up dbs on here on the camp circuit for years..as he did today.

I like Watt as well. Wish we offered him. After Pope, I think he is in the same class with Hightower/Williams/Copeland.

Advertisement
Chatfield dare i say reminds me of Missouri dends..(Sam and Golden) not sure the hold up on offering that kid..at worse he is tool box who to be honest has been a good player here.

WTF is the hold up on the offer to Chatfield?

Boy looks like a beast and is apart of the AH Once in a Lifetime Goon Squad.

Coach Kool is the man but c'mon man wtf???

They haven't offered that many DE's so far - I think they're only going to bring in 1 along with 3 DT's to even out the numbers.

They're probably really evaluating to make sure we get the right one.

We will still have JJax, DJax, Patchan, Bethel, DJ, Gavin so we'll have 7.

Advertisement
Chatfield dare i say reminds me of Missouri dends..(Sam and Golden) not sure the hold up on offering that kid..at worse he is ToolBox who to be honest has been a good player here.
I agree with this statement sir

Now Trent Harris is a good productive player. Chatfield is a more talented version of him most parts of the game. He needs that offer from Miami.::

That description sounds a lot like Allen Hurns.

Tyson Campbell has national elite speed. Recently ran the 100m--10.91 against a 1.7 meters-per-second head wind that calculates to a 10.78--100m with no wind.

10.78 is same 100m time that Harley ran and a micro-second off the 10.77 of Henderson's 10.77 and Campbell has a year left in track. He is a true DB and can play the position no guess work on if he can or cannot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back