Thoughts From the Bench Press: UNC

Screenshot_20231014_102412_Photo Editor.jpg

Advertisement
I hope we beat these guys so bad it breaks Mac Brown’s hip. I just wonder about a few things:

If our secondary does a good job covering, do we keep DM contained?

I’m sure we’ll see whatever GT did on defense again. Does TVD overcome whatever confusion this caused him last week?

We will get hosed by the refs again but do we score enough to overcome it?

Advertisement
Jaden Davis made a lot of game changing plays last night

Unfortunately it was for UNC 😢

I had a feeling they would go after him with how Porter is playing and felt the game would hinge on what he was able to do out there

It definitely didn’t go the way of the good guys though….

Jaden Davis made a lot of game changing plays last night

Unfortunately it was for UNC 😢

I had a feeling they would go after him with how Porter is playing and felt the game would hinge on what he was able to do out there

It definitely didn’t go the way of the good guys though….
Was by far the most predictable of all events yesterday.

Was by far the most predictable of all events yesterday.
I don’t know what it is man but it hurts my soul watching Miami have such a weak DB group

It shouldn’t happen here and the worst part is I’m not seeing reinforcements coming

A&M had the same issue recruiting stars yet had to rely on a couple of mediocre portal transfers that we cooked

I don’t know what it is man but it hurts my soul watching Miami have such a weak DB group

It shouldn’t happen here and the worst part is I’m not seeing reinforcements coming

A&M had the same issue recruiting stars yet had to rely on a couple of mediocre portal transfers that we cooked
It would help if people didn't hype up team after beating **** opponents. Once again looking back on that portal class is humbling. Your impact guys can't be a Center and Guard lmao.

Advertisement
It would help if people didn't hype up team after beating **** opponents. Once again looking back on that portal class is humbling. Your impact guys can't be a Center and Guard lmao.
Well to be fair if we had to hype up the team after beating good teams we would have been sitting here for 20 years not talking about anything

Advertisement
Back