Thoughts From the Bench Press: FSU

giphy.gif
IMG_1115.jpeg

Advertisement
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I’ve snorted three lines of pure Pharma grade DMAA, injected 3 grams of Tadalfil directly into my junk, and I’m sitting here eyeball ******* these plates with as much sexual tension as Mario Cristobal watching highlights of the Maryland Power I

I’d be lying to y’all if I said I wasn’t concerned about this game. I thought about getting vulnerable about it but then I remembered real men bury their feelings in their muscles

**** FSU. **** everything associated with FSU. **** every single Miami fan that ever mentions the word “respect”

**** Lamar Thomas for making that ridiculous beta male bull**** ok to regurgitate. When I hear someone say it out loud it has the same sound as the Mia Khalifa Throat Chokers video I watched this morning

We do not train to be merciful here

FSU is better on paper than us. But you know what else is better on paper? The big protein preworkout **** I took before my lift. This is our superbowl and our national championship all wrapped into one and I’m ready to run through a brick wall faster than the Juggernaut trying to chase down a South Beach BBL

FSU and their fans have been fondling themselves more than a priest at Chuck E Cheese. They’re looking to bury us and finish off our spiral for good. They want nothing more than to solidify their recruiting class by embarrassing us in front of a mega section of teenagers. Prison Mike will be handing out more awkward and creepy hugs than a pedophile uncle on Christmas Day after he’s had 7 Budweisers

But I got news for those pussies

View attachment 265308

Here’s why we pull off the upset and shut those ****boys up:

Kiko Mauigoa: Tuff and physical. These games are the epitome of intense and emotional and the team that wants it more usually wins. FSU has a great offense but this defense will not fold. The tone is set by the leader which is this guy right here. I fully expect to see Jordan Travis on his back, legs behind his head in a way that would make Jenna Jameson proud, while Kiko performs the Manu Siva Tau over his corpse

James Williams: he might just pull a Billy Cole in this game and start blasting people. He’s not leaving this game without a 15 yard penalty that’s for sure. He took some heat last week for the final play, and I get it, but when we play FSU we need dawgs, and this guy is a Pitbull with its pink thing hanging out and he’s ready to be let off the leash. He’s had a really good season and he knows these are the games legends have been made. He’s going to be ready to **** more than a virgin on prom night with a handful of roofies and a date that’s been home schooled her entire life

Jalen Rivers: he has put all of our doubts to rest. He’s not a top 10 NFL LT pick but dammit he’s been good. Jared Verse can wreck a gameplan if you let him and I expect him to be moved to Mauigoas side because Rivers is gonna manhandle him like a bouncer at the club on the first day back in classes. Stonewall Jackson died 160 years ago but he’s going to be reincarnated on Saturday afternoon

Parrish/Fletcher: Judging our backs can be difficult since injuries have been tough to track but our top 2 backs currently look healthy. Parrish isn’t Duke Johnson but his presence is noticeable immediately when he came back to the team. FSU can be run on and I expect them to basically put 10 men in the box and dare is to throw. I don’t think we can so it’s up to these guys to do the heavy lifting. Mario is gonna be slapping his meat around using the cloud of dust as lubrication

Jacolby George: listen. One of these guys needs to step the **** up in this game. Over the years these games have often been dominated by bigtime wide receivers making huge plays. I was astonished at how ****** the FSU WRs have been the last 10 years but they’ve got playmakers now. We don’t have an elite WR, but someone has to make a play. I think it’s George

Shannon Dawson: This dude should have been given a DUI last Saturday night. He had to have been drunk calling plays and using Restrepo as a ******* end line blocker. His QB is broken beyond repair (if it’s TVD) but he’s auditioning for next year now. Everyone knows we are gonna run the ball. Everyone. There’s an FSU fan at my gym that has Downes Syndrome and even he said “STACK THE BOX”. To be fair he coulda been talking about pancakes but for arguments sake let’s keep it to football. Dawson has to come up with something. I think he’s capable on his own but if we are gonna win this game he’s gonna have to pull one of these when Mario walks into his office:

View attachment 265320

Verdict:

We are reeling. We are Tyson Fury laying on our backs out cold after taking a Deontay Wilder haymaker. But god dammit this is our ****. This is the game. We pull this off and the season completely changes. Everything changes. This isn’t the same Miami team of last year. This is the team that looks at the guy next to him and knows he’s a dawg. He knows he can trust him. We ARE Tuff and Fisical. And that’s a ****** great thing

Im Back Wake Up GIF

FSU is a good team but they’ve been riding a wave of luck that’s going to come to end on Saturday. Turning points of Miamis programs are always tied to this game and this is no different. We win this game because we overmatch them in the trenches and Travis throws multiple INTS

Good guys 27
**** Boys 24

View attachment 265323
After reading this I honestly regret not buying the tickets and going to Trailerville USA😖 Fock!!!! Go Canes!!! Fock those Semenholes Raw!!!😝

Advertisement
Listen, everyone, I have a confession to make and all the blame for miami losses should be on me.

None of the blame should be on Tyler Van Dyke, or Mario. He can’t be on not taking a knee or having bad football IQ you can’t be on drops and stupid penalties.

I have figured it out. I am the problem even though I live 2500 miles away from Miami now and I’m fixing it tomorrow.

I realize now that in the weeks where I have neglected to order atomic level heat wings from Wingstop Miami has lost. It’s my fault.

I usually split my wings orders up with atomic and another flavor but in those three weeks I went off the plan so I did not realize it at the time

So bet everything you got on the canes because I am undefeated when I order atomic wings and I have already placed a double heaping order for tomorrow

I’m just gonna work harder and eat more fire

lets go canes.

disclaimer
View attachment 265339
SmartSelect_20231110_153518_Google.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I’ve snorted three lines of pure Pharma grade DMAA, injected 3 grams of Tadalfil directly into my junk, and I’m sitting here eyeball ******* these plates with as much sexual tension as Mario Cristobal watching highlights of the Maryland Power I

I’d be lying to y’all if I said I wasn’t concerned about this game. I thought about getting vulnerable about it but then I remembered real men bury their feelings in their muscles

**** FSU. **** everything associated with FSU. **** every single Miami fan that ever mentions the word “respect”

**** Lamar Thomas for making that ridiculous beta male bull**** ok to regurgitate. When I hear someone say it out loud it has the same sound as the Mia Khalifa Throat Chokers video I watched this morning

We do not train to be merciful here

FSU is better on paper than us. But you know what else is better on paper? The big protein preworkout **** I took before my lift. This is our superbowl and our national championship all wrapped into one and I’m ready to run through a brick wall faster than the Juggernaut trying to chase down a South Beach BBL

FSU and their fans have been fondling themselves more than a priest at Chuck E Cheese. They’re looking to bury us and finish off our spiral for good. They want nothing more than to solidify their recruiting class by embarrassing us in front of a mega section of teenagers. Prison Mike will be handing out more awkward and creepy hugs than a pedophile uncle on Christmas Day after he’s had 7 Budweisers

But I got news for those pussies

View attachment 265308

Here’s why we pull off the upset and shut those ****boys up:

Kiko Mauigoa: Tuff and physical. These games are the epitome of intense and emotional and the team that wants it more usually wins. FSU has a great offense but this defense will not fold. The tone is set by the leader which is this guy right here. I fully expect to see Jordan Travis on his back, legs behind his head in a way that would make Jenna Jameson proud, while Kiko performs the Manu Siva Tau over his corpse

James Williams: he might just pull a Billy Cole in this game and start blasting people. He’s not leaving this game without a 15 yard penalty that’s for sure. He took some heat last week for the final play, and I get it, but when we play FSU we need dawgs, and this guy is a Pitbull with its pink thing hanging out and he’s ready to be let off the leash. He’s had a really good season and he knows these are the games legends have been made. He’s going to be ready to **** more than a virgin on prom night with a handful of roofies and a date that’s been home schooled her entire life

Jalen Rivers: he has put all of our doubts to rest. He’s not a top 10 NFL LT pick but dammit he’s been good. Jared Verse can wreck a gameplan if you let him and I expect him to be moved to Mauigoas side because Rivers is gonna manhandle him like a bouncer at the club on the first day back in classes. Stonewall Jackson died 160 years ago but he’s going to be reincarnated on Saturday afternoon

Parrish/Fletcher: Judging our backs can be difficult since injuries have been tough to track but our top 2 backs currently look healthy. Parrish isn’t Duke Johnson but his presence is noticeable immediately when he came back to the team. FSU can be run on and I expect them to basically put 10 men in the box and dare is to throw. I don’t think we can so it’s up to these guys to do the heavy lifting. Mario is gonna be slapping his meat around using the cloud of dust as lubrication

Jacolby George: listen. One of these guys needs to step the **** up in this game. Over the years these games have often been dominated by bigtime wide receivers making huge plays. I was astonished at how ****** the FSU WRs have been the last 10 years but they’ve got playmakers now. We don’t have an elite WR, but someone has to make a play. I think it’s George

Shannon Dawson: This dude should have been given a DUI last Saturday night. He had to have been drunk calling plays and using Restrepo as a ******* end line blocker. His QB is broken beyond repair (if it’s TVD) but he’s auditioning for next year now. Everyone knows we are gonna run the ball. Everyone. There’s an FSU fan at my gym that has Downes Syndrome and even he said “STACK THE BOX”. To be fair he coulda been talking about pancakes but for arguments sake let’s keep it to football. Dawson has to come up with something. I think he’s capable on his own but if we are gonna win this game he’s gonna have to pull one of these when Mario walks into his office:

View attachment 265320

Verdict:

We are reeling. We are Tyson Fury laying on our backs out cold after taking a Deontay Wilder haymaker. But god dammit this is our ****. This is the game. We pull this off and the season completely changes. Everything changes. This isn’t the same Miami team of last year. This is the team that looks at the guy next to him and knows he’s a dawg. He knows he can trust him. We ARE Tuff and Fisical. And that’s a ****** great thing

Im Back Wake Up GIF

FSU is a good team but they’ve been riding a wave of luck that’s going to come to end on Saturday. Turning points of Miamis programs are always tied to this game and this is no different. We win this game because we overmatch them in the trenches and Travis throws multiple INTS

Good guys 27
**** Boys 24

View attachment 265323
Brother...That is some great ****. You are a ****** beast!!

Advertisement
When the game gets out of hand and is essentially unwinnable, I want to see the Pirates come out and start playing old school.

Let this be a pyrrhic victory for FSU.

Let them finish the regular season and enter the post-season without their starting QB, WRs, and so on.

Advertisement
Back