Those who want Manny fired. Poll question.

I would begin to support Manny again if...

• The team finished with 8 wins.

• Bowl Eligibilty.

• Beat FSU.

• Nothing can change my mind.

• Manny deserves more than 1 year no matter what.

Results are only viewable after voting.
He would have to win out.

All the same, even if he was fired, I have zero trust the powers that be could or would make a competent hire. That is the change that is needed.

Advertisement
how do people who voted "deserves more than one year no matter what " explain that ?

"DESERVES" my *** . whatever happened to people EARNING something ? "DESERVES" implies being entitled.

the question should be what does anyone do to EARN something ?

Advertisement
If Manny can put together a top 15 recruiting class I am all for keeping him. Yes I realize that coaches need multiple years in order to establish a program. But it won't matter if he can't get recruits. I won't judge him completely on wins and loses this year but I sure recruits will. Don't like the deserves talk though. Earn it.

What’s the point of even discussing this?
You know this **** BOT isn’t going to do anything. Even if they do, it’ll just be another weak and clueless hire and we’ll be right back here next yeAr lamenting another ******, .500-if-we’re -lucky team. The only way this program improves is if the ACC decides to boot our sorry asses out unless some effort is made to improve. Bass the *** and company are nothing more than a pack of leeches and the Terbacky Road crowd will see this sooner or later.
Did anyone ever consider THAT might be one reason we get so many bad calls? Considering the lack of effort this program puts forward, it’s no wonder. We stink in every sport we play in this league.

Last edited:
Advertisement
how do people who voted "deserves more than one year no matter what " explain that ?

"DESERVES" my *** . whatever happened to people EARNING something ? "DESERVES" implies being entitled.

the question should be what does anyone do to EARN something ?

The idea is you hire someone to see what they can do, and you don't judge that after a year - when you're taking over someone else's mess. Turning the super tanker and all that. Outside of scandal, how many CEOs get canned after one year?

All you fing little whiny babies who expect success immediately. Tell me a program who’s coach came in and they were immediately playing for an NC? Look at how long it took Clemson to attain the success it now has. You all are impatient millennial children who believe they know how to coach.

All you fing little whiny babies who expect success immediately. Tell me a program who’s coach came in and they were immediately playing for an NC? Look at how long it took Clemson to attain the success it now has. You all are impatient millennial children who believe they know how to coach.
the Miami program has been a swirling **** for almost 15 years .... get lost

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back