Those VT thugs, man.....

I hear all that.

But you can’t tell me you not doing ANY assessment of the situation upon arrival.

I’m not coming into a pitch black room and getting naked. Forget getting catfishes by a tranny or homosexual. You could lose a kidney to the black market like that.

I done smashed plenty chicks off online hook ups.. They had to pass the initial inspection. Every chick ain’t got to look like Miss Universe, but I’ll be damned if I smash a bih looking like Gollum. Answering the door talking bout “My Precious!” and ****.
This i can relate to. It’s kind of suspicious in a black market kidney losing way to walk into a situation where the chick doesn’t even answer the door and you just go straight back to a pitch black bedroom? That would be scary as ****. My spider senses would be going off to gtfo

Advertisement
Now honestly, and I don’t want get into some over extended back-and-forth, I think he could’ve easily been found guilty of some form of manslaughter, definitely not anything premeditated, but he did break every single bone in his face and there were teeth that were missing. He stomped him out and then some. That sounds like a rage beating to me.

But I wasn’t on the jury and that’s how our criminal justice system works, so I hope he can learn whatever he can from this experience and go do good for others in his life.
To be fair. And I don't necessarily disagree with you. This was a D1 LB and it was a frail 42 year old *** dude, that could pass as a female. He probably has weak as schit bones.

It certainly could have been a very quick self defense type attack. Like the guy reached for the knife so he punched him in the face. Shattering most of the bones in the right side of his face. As he fell, he quickly did a stomp to finish the deal and also broke the remaining bones in his face. In a self defense scenario(especially when a weapon is involved) you really should attack until the attacker is out. You don't want to start walking away and catch a knife in your back.

but this sort of attack could have been from just 2 or so strikes, considering how much stronger the LB is when compared to this guy. I mean I doubt this guy was lifting weights and eating healthy he may have osteoporosis or vitamin D/Calcium deficiency etc. Especially if this guy injecting black market estrogen or something of that nature.

dumb the simpsons GIF
dumb the simpsons GIF

3ABFC25A-A385-4A49-87A9-DC71B3C50F82.jpeg

One of my father's war stories was when he was in a cafe with a bunch of guys and one of them stood up and punched the girl who'd been sitting on his lap right in the face. Apparently he had been running his hand up her thigh and discovered she had dangly bits. Not a single one of them suspected she was a dude before that.

Looking at the wrong parts.

Them hormones can create quite the illusion. You got to focus on the bones.

That was because it a surprise visit the 2nd time. Maybe the guy didn't have hours to wax his face and throw on a ton of makeup. We don't know if he had a beard the first time he showed up at this guys house. I highly doubt he did, since this guy was a known predator in the area. This was not his first rodeo.

Females give guys 50$ all the time, if they feel the dude is "too good for them". And want to try and convince them to come back. We had plenty of players, when I was at Miami, that would bang girls and then the girls would take them out to eat or take them shopping or something like that. I am not going to put the girl on blast, but everyone at Miami in the mid 2010s knows exactly the girl I am talking about. Chubby rich white girl that used to bang all the players and then buy them schit.

He probably gave the guy a 50 dollar gift card to papa johns or something after he asked him for money to get food or something.

You think the player let a *** guy suck his **** for 50 bucks. Then after the entire team knew about it, he then thought it was a good idea to "shut him up". So his method of shutting up the guy, so no one else finds out about it. Was to bring 2 players with him, so they can hear the whole conversation as he killed the guy? That is far far less likely than the scenario that the jury believed.
L M A O

I’m not exactly in the loop with who the girl is but based off what I used to see on Twitter… and her always interacting with players of both our school and others, I can draw a conclusion to who you’re talking about 😂😂

If I’m thinking about the same person, she always gave me those vibes and you could always tell she was a little hefty because she’d never post a picture of her full body (which is also a red flag). I’m 💀

Advertisement
L M A O

I’m not exactly in the loop with who the girl is but based off what I used to see on Twitter… and her always interacting with players of both our school and others, I can draw a conclusion to who you’re talking about 😂😂

If I’m thinking about the same person, she always gave me those vibes and you could always tell she was a little hefty because she’d never post a picture of her full body (which is also a red flag). I’m 💀
LMAO!! Your thinking of the same girl bro.

I am not talking about me. I am like you where if I suspect its a catfish I am leaving., I have had it happen numerous times where I walked in and the girl had a pick from her college days before she put on the freshman 25 lol I got out of there quick. But some dudes are desperate and figure, ***** is *****. This dude probably just figured it was an ugly chick.

If I was in that situation I would have thought she is just using a fake picture. I never in a million years would guess it was a dude.

Man I gotta know for sure what I’m getting in to.

If. I got to take down a ugly bih, I’m gonna do it with full awareness and accept the consequences.

Man I gotta know for sure what I’m getting in to.

If. I got to take down a ugly bih, I’m gonna do it with full awareness and accept the consequences.
For sure. That is understandable. I am just saying some people aren't as thorough. I am sure Etute will do that going forward, but he didn't in the past lol.

Advertisement
See, @Trafficante doesn’t have these issues that some of you commoners on tinder run into.

View attachment 187573
You're right, I don't.

If the bum *** ninjas on this hoe *** forum actually knew how I get down, they would realize that their lives are even more worthless than they thought, and would immediately kill themselves.

So it's probably best, that I don't bring out receipts, and leave certain things up to the imagination. If it requires that you make these sort of redundant gifs, in order to keep them alive, then by all means, continue. It doesn't really have an effect on me, one way or another 🤷‍♂️

You're right, I don't.

If the bum *** ninjas on this hoe *** forum actually knew how I get down, they would realize that their lives are even more worthless than they thought, and would immediately kill themselves.

So it's probably best, that I don't bring out receipts, and leave certain things up to the imagination. If it requires that you make these sort of redundant gifs, in order to keep them alive, then by all means, continue. It doesn't really have an effect on me, one way or another 🤷‍♂️

It’s the off-season 💁🏻‍♂️

He was a teenager on campus during covid. YOu know how many desperate people would have went along with a shady BJ lol?
Nah, never been that desperate, and there were some slow times, especially freshman year(Gotta build the rotation). Choke the chicken if need be, but don't be showing up at random houses looking for a BJ because some girl on Tinder showed interest. There are plenty of stories of guys getting robbed and murdered thanks to them showing up to these places, and there being some dudes waiting to do damage. A lot of these young men are just stupid and think way too much with their junk, even more so than we did back in the day.

Amazing how many guys on this thread are trying to find excuses for what happened. There's no excuse for someone driving back to the house and beating someone else to death. If dude is a sexual predator(Which I have no doubt he is), report that stuff and make it clear to any and everyone on campus who this dude is and why it's wrong. Report him on Tinder. There's so many ways to handle this crap, without putting yourself in position to do prison time.

Advertisement
Nah, never been that desperate, and there were some slow times, especially freshman year(Gotta build the rotation). Choke the chicken if need be, but don't be showing up at random houses looking for a BJ because some girl on Tinder showed interest. There are plenty of stories of guys getting robbed and murdered thanks to them showing up to these places, and there being some dudes waiting to do damage. A lot of these young men are just stupid and think way too much with their junk, even more so than we did back in the day.

Amazing how many guys on this thread are trying to find excuses for what happened. There's no excuse for someone driving back to the house and beating someone else to death. If dude is a sexual predator(Which I have no doubt he is), report that stuff and make it clear to any and everyone on campus who this dude is and why it's wrong. Report him on Tinder. There's so many ways to handle this crap, without putting yourself in position to do prison time.
That is fine. I am the same way as you. I had no problem just jerking away during the lockdown. However, you know very well not everyone is like that. You certainly knew at least 1 kid at the U, even if you weren't friends with him. That would stick his **** in anything with a puzzy.

I have showed up to many random girls houses on Tinder to have ***. Nothing wrong with that, now. thousands of people do it without getting robbed, raped or murdered. Yes, it happens and its something to watch out for, but its not a reason to not use the app. You are more likely to die in an accident driving to the girls house. This kid just happened to be very unlucky.

He didn't go back with the intention of killing the guy. He went back to see if this was a girl or a guy. The guy reached for a knife and he defended himself. Report him on tinder? lol the guy is a sexual predator that essentially raped this kid. If this guy was to sexually assault a woman he met on Tinder. There would have been a far bigger uproar. This is basically the modern day equivalent of "If you didn't want to get raped, you shouldn't have worn that skimpy skirt". Victim blaming at its finest.

That is fine. I am the same way as you. I had no problem just jerking away during the lockdown. However, you know very well not everyone is like that. You certainly knew at least 1 kid at the U, even if you weren't friends with him. That would stick his **** in anything with a puzzy.

I have showed up to many random girls houses on Tinder to have ***. Nothing wrong with that, now. thousands of people do it without getting robbed, raped or murdered. Yes, it happens and its something to watch out for, but its not a reason to not use the app. You are more likely to die in an accident driving to the girls house. This kid just happened to be very unlucky.

He didn't go back with the intention of killing the guy. He went back to see if this was a girl or a guy. The guy reached for a knife and he defended himself. Report him on tinder? lol the guy is a sexual predator that essentially raped this kid. If this guy was to sexually assault a woman he met on Tinder. There would have been a far bigger uproar. This is basically the modern day equivalent of "If you didn't want to get raped, you shouldn't have worn that skimpy skirt". Victim blaming at its finest.

This dude didn't force himself on this player. Dude showed up to a place expecting to get laid, and he got exactly what he asked for. The issue is that this dude pretended to be a woman. It's fraudulent, it's disgusting, it's morally bankrupt, but it isn't illegal. To even portray this as something similar to a frat dude raping a girl is beyond insane. These dudes need to learn that all that glitters is not gold, and that they should exercise some caution. I would be very, very cautious about showing up to a house of a girl I didn't know, all lights off and she doesn't allow me to place my hands in certain areas. One thing my dad told me growing up, "Always be cautious of girls that never want to let you smash, but are fine blowing you, that's a red flag". This was in the early 2000s, so it's not like this is new knowledge.

I am old enough to have been on Tinder when the app first came about, and I never had these issues, I knew how to leverage the app and also exercise common sense.

Advertisement
This dude didn't force himself on this player. Dude showed up to a place expecting to get laid, and he got exactly what he asked for. The issue is that this dude pretended to be a woman. It's fraudulent, it's disgusting, it's morally bankrupt, but it isn't illegal. To even portray this as something similar to a frat dude raping a girl is beyond insane. These dudes need to learn that all that glitters is not gold, and that they should exercise some caution. I would be very, very cautious about showing up to a house of a girl I didn't know, all lights off and she doesn't allow me to place my hands in certain areas. One thing my dad told me growing up, "Always be cautious of girls that never want to let you smash, but are fine blowing you, that's a red flag". This was in the early 2000s, so it's not like this is new knowledge.

I am old enough to have been on Tinder when the app first came about, and I never had these issues, I knew how to leverage the app and also exercise common sense.
he did not get exactly what he came for. he came for a woman not a man. That is deception. It is totally illegal in some states. its rape by deception. She never stopped him from placing his hands in a certain area. He just didn't bother "checking". Tons of guys don't finger girls while they are getting head.

Again, it doesn't matter what you would do. If I was an attractive woman I wouldn't walk down the street of a high crime area, but I also am not going to start mocking rape victims because "I am smarter than you and wouldn't have got raped myself".

I just want to state unequivocally that this would never happen to me unless of course those were $50 gas cards in which case I may have had to return atleast weekly.

Advertisement
Back