Those VT thugs, man.....

Advertisement
The **** is weird. I just don’t see how you could be mistaken. Dark room, sunglasses and a blindfold maybe, but when you feel the stubble, I think it’s time to walk away.
7c90c60655091d92a5854cef3b58f594.jpg

If this guy is wearing a coat and the room is dark. Plenty of people could mistake him for a female. Especially if you had never been exposed to something like this. When I grew up I didn't even know what a tranny was. The first time I saw a tranny it was legit just a guy in a wig and a boob job and I just thought "**** that is one ugly chick" I didn't think it was a guy.

I highly doubt the guy had stubble when he was going down on this kid. Its pretty easy to just wax your face.

7c90c60655091d92a5854cef3b58f594.jpg

If this guy is wearing a coat and the room is dark. Plenty of people could mistake him for a female. Especially if you had never been exposed to something like this. When I grew up I didn't even know what a tranny was. The first time I saw a tranny it was legit just a guy in a wig and a boob job and I just thought "**** that is one ugly chick" I didn't think it was a guy.

I highly doubt the guy had stubble when he was going down on this kid. Its pretty easy to just wax your face.
Now you have just put me back on my heels. I want ******* medical records, birth certificate, sworn affidavits from now on !

Now you have just put me back on my heels. I want ******* medical records, birth certificate, sworn affidavits from now on !
Everyone is acting like trannys all look like Norman Bates or look like James Harden in a wig. If you ever go on YT and look up some girls doing makeup they can make themselves look like totally different people. Same with the guys. Its the whole Toupee fallacy. They think because they can spot out all the really manly looking tranees that they are masters of spotting them, but they don't take into consideration all the trannys they passed in the street, that they just assumed were female.

If someone is actively trying to deceive you and has a ton of experience in doing so, you are young, gullible, and horny, and the room is dark. Its a lot harder than everyone is making it out. When I was his age I never checked to see if it was a dude. IT was just unheard of. Just by nature of it, at that age, I knew all the girls I was HU with since they went to my school or something. So it didn't matter. but I wasn't going to actively check girls to see if they have a ******. There were plenty of girls I got head from in HS, who I had never touched their ****** first. If someone hit me up on tinder telling me they were going to suck my ****, at that age I probably wouldn't have checked. I would have figured "word I am about to get my **** sucked on the way to McDonalds. No effort on my part." I would have stopped by, pulled my pants down, had her suck me, then I would left. Obviously, since I got a good amount of puzzy at that age. If the girl didn't want to show me her face, I would have left, but not because i thought she was a guy, but because I figured she was ugly. I know a lot of guys that fvck ugly chicks because "its all pink on the inside". This is most likely the scenario with this kid.

This dude could have saved himself a whole lot of trouble if he would have just admitted that he’s *** or at least bisexual. He got caught messing around with a dude by his teammates and he had to go back to prove his “heterosexuality”.
That’s basically what I thought.

He went with a teammate first, and they both bailed bc the teammate thought it was shade. Then he went back?

Seems like he knew what it was and went anyways. Then got his balls busted and went and beat dude to death.

Advertisement
That’s basically what I thought.

He went with a teammate first, and they both bailed bc the teammate thought it was shade. Then he went back?

Seems like he knew what it was and went anyways. Then got his balls busted and went and beat dude to death.
That is not what it seems like at all. The rapist was a known sexual predator. They bailed because the guy didn't want to show his face. Not because they thought it was a guy. Another player even went to his house at a later date to get head, but bailed to. If it was already well known among the team that this was a guy(which would be the case if they were all busting his balls for that reason) the second player wouldn't have fell for his trick again.

Its hilarious because people are all up in arms with "we can't let trannys use the same restrooms because they are going to come rape our children". Then a tranny actually does rape some teen and everyone is saying "well he probably enjoyed it and the tranny was the victim here".

That is not what it seems like at all. The rapist was a known sexual predator. They bailed because the guy didn't want to show his face. Not because they thought it was a guy. Another player even went to his house at a later date to get head, but bailed to. If it was already well known among the team that this was a guy(which would be the case if they were all busting his balls for that reason) the second player wouldn't have fell for his trick again.

Its hilarious because people are all up in arms with "we can't let trannys use the same restrooms because they are going to come rape our children". Then a tranny actually does rape some teen and everyone is saying "well he probably enjoyed it and the tranny was the victim here".
Bro this was a 40 year old dude trying to pass himself off as a 22 year old female. Weird hill you are choosing to die on here.

Bro this was a 40 year old dude trying to pass himself off as a 22 year old female. Weird hill you are choosing to die on here.
Its not weird at all. Its weird that a bunch of adults think that this poor rape victim is ***. That is ******* weird. It was a dark room with a guy trying to pretend he was a girl. A ton of makeup can be very effective in doing that. Couple it with the room being dark. Maybe up in Scranton this is common enough that you check every girl you HU with nuts before you do anything. But your average straight male is not suspecting the woman you are talking to is a guy.

IIRC, didn't this happen at a time when a lot of students weren't on campus? If so, that could explain why Him & His teammates were so thirsty.

Advertisement
IIRC, didn't this happen at a time when a lot of students weren't on campus? If so, that could explain why Him & His teammates were so thirsty.
Another great point. I mean its obvious to anyone that isn't incredibly biased. That the dude was just horny af and didn't give a schit what the girl looked liked. The people that think he was secretly *** and that after his story got exposed. He went back to the house to kill his secret lover. Need to lay off the Lifetime original movies.

If you slinging wood in the dark, you are looking for sexual gratification from any source with an illusion of plausible deniability.

Why would you ever put your pipe in any situation where you don’t know for sure who is servicing it? Any body that does that should just admit to themselves they are bisexual and accept it and move on.

If a chick wants to turn the lights down, fine, but she gon show the goodies first. There are too many gender benders out here to be playing silly games if you are 100% heterosexual.

If you go to have *** with someone and they won’t let you look at or touch them at all, that is a red flag that you are probably not dealing with someone who was born with ******. It’s as stupid as smashing a chick who says just put it in her butt but won’t let you see or touch the punani. It is a 99% chance that’s a dude.
I don’t understand how a guy gets himself in this situation to begin with. Ya gotta be one dumb desperate weirdo to go along with this kind of shady ******** situation.

Another great point. I mean its obvious to anyone that isn't incredibly biased. That the dude was just horny af and didn't give a schit what the girl looked liked. The people that think he was secretly *** and that after his story got exposed. He went back to the house to kill his secret lover. Need to lay off the Lifetime original movies.

Yeah, because if it was a full campus, I'm quite certain these dudes would have had their pick of the litter. Them College girls get wide *** open when they leave their momma & daddy's house, if you ain't got your booty calls lined up in the first week something's wrong LOL.

Advertisement
Its not even close to a gloryhole scenario. This LB didn't walk into a pitch black apartment and just pull his **** out. It was a dark apartment, probably lit with some candles or something. The *** dude was dressed like a girl and was wearing makeup and schit. Most people are just going to assume the girl heavily photoshopped her pics or were using old pics or something. If I was in that situation I would never assume it was a dude. I have been catfished numerous times and they were always those 2 situations. They were never a guy and I never would even begin to guess it was a guy if I was in the same situation. But I have set up similar things where I went over a girls house, off tinder, and just got head and left. If the lights were off and all this, I would have checked her out, not because I thought she was a dude, but because I would want to see if she was using old pics. Her being a dude wouldn't have even crossed my mind. But I can understand a horny dude who probably doesn't get much puzzy thinking "fvck it, she may not be a dime,but its just head I'll let her suck me since I'm already here, even if the pics were old af".

How does it not add up? The only other possible scenario is the dude decided he wanted to get head from a guy, then later decided he was upset about the thought of it and went back and killed the guy. The first scenario is far more likely. Especially with a horny 19 year old.
It doesn’t add up for the old people like me who’ve never used tinder like you said. Lol. I can’t imagine being caught in that.

Yeah, because if it was a full campus, I'm quite certain these dudes would have had their pick of the litter. Them College girls get wide *** open when they leave their momma & daddy's, if you ain't got your booty calls lined up in the first week something's wrong LOL.
No question. Its genuinely scary to think that if this jury of his peers, was made up by a bunch of CIS members or people that think like them(Which was a good possibility). Even with the facts staring them in the face, they come to the conclusion that this dude was just a closet *** guy that killed him.

Advertisement
That was because it a surprise visit the 2nd time. Maybe the guy didn't have hours to wax his face and throw on a ton of makeup. We don't know if he had a beard the first time he showed up at this guys house. I highly doubt he did, since this guy was a known predator in the area. This was not his first rodeo.

Females give guys 50$ all the time, if they feel the dude is "too good for them". And want to try and convince them to come back. We had plenty of players, when I was at Miami, that would bang girls and then the girls would take them out to eat or take them shopping or something like that. I am not going to put the girl on blast, but everyone at Miami in the mid 2010s knows exactly the girl I am talking about. Chubby rich white girl that used to bang all the players and then buy them schit.

He probably gave the guy a 50 dollar gift card to papa johns or something after he asked him for money to get food or something.

You think the player let a *** guy suck his **** for 50 bucks. Then after the entire team knew about it, he then thought it was a good idea to "shut him up". So his method of shutting up the guy, so no one else finds out about it. Was to bring 2 players with him, so they can hear the whole conversation as he killed the guy? That is far far less likely than the scenario that the jury believed.

TrumpyCane guesses the guy managed to find a $50 gift card in the pitch dark without showing his face unless he had ready on his back pocket

Also when he came back with his teammates why didn’t he go in and flash the light right way?

Instead he decided to get in bed with him, feel him up and then put the light on?

Also need to stop with the tranny thing since the guy wasn’t one in any way shape or form. He was a *** 40 year old guy

Either way the football player was an idiot to put himself in that situation regardless of whether he was guilty or not which luckily for him he was found not

As a straight guy you can’t help but find it funny. Crude locker room humor aside.

In @Dr.L.ThugU case he just really loves dudes in dresses. Other than that he is a good guy so I look past it. I will never understand it, but I accept him for who he is.

Hey I mean I eat chicken soup with sliced bananas in it, so you know everybody has their own little idiosyncrasies. I wouldn’t hold that against him, as long as he doesn’t start grinding up on the tranny in front of me. Then I would have to excuse myself.

It doesn’t add up for the old people like me who’ve never used tinder like you said. Lol. I can’t imagine being caught in that.
The thing you guys are missing is. How common "Catfishes" are on Tinder.

I will break it down for you.

First tinder isn't a dating app for most. Its a *** app. Yes girls like to have *** just as much as guys lol. So the vast majority of times I use tinder for instance, its I walk in and we jump straight to forplay. Its not like I am taking these girls on dates(although I have before) and getting to know them before I fvck them. There have even been situations where I talked a girl into sucking my ****, before I met her. I walked in, pulled my pants down, got head. Then left. now she was under the impression I would eat her out after, but I reneged on that part of the bargain, but that is a different story. So walking in and getting head is not some wild out of the ordinary scenario.

Girls will frequently use old pics. Think prom queen in HS that ended up putting on a freshman 20 and looks like schit now. uses a picture of her at 18 from 4 years ago on Tinder. Or think a fat girl that takes a pic from certain angles to make it look like she doesn't have a double chin and has big ****. These types of things are incredibly common.

Why are they common?
Because often enough guys will get there and say "fvck I thought I was going to be banging a dime, but instead this is a 5, but puzzy is puzzy. I am horny and I put in all this effort. I might as well bang her".

Most likely this kid just thought she was trying to hide her face, since she didn't look like her picture(which has probably happened to him and his freinds dozens of times) and he figured fvck it. I will get head anyway. Its just head. I can even watch **** while she sucks me off.

TrumpyCane guesses the guy managed to find a $50 gift card in the pitch dark without showing his face unless he had ready on his back pocket

Also when he came back with his teammates why didn’t he go in and flash the light right way?

Instead he decided to get in bed with him, feel him up and then put the light on?

Also need to stop with the tranny thing since the guy wasn’t one in any way shape or form. He was a *** 40 year old guy

Either way the football player was an idiot to put himself in that situation regardless of whether he was guilty or not which luckily for him he was found not
He probably did have it in his back pocket. Why wouldn't he? Why would he put it somewhere he needs to go search for in the pitch black?

Why didn't he flash the light? Because you know what the best way to end up not getting puzzy would be in that scenario? Walking in on a girl that didn't want to show her face, with a flashlight. he just assumed she was ugly not a guy. SO he said fvck it.

You are talking about the 2nd time, when he went back with the express purpose to finding out if it was a guy or not. SO he walked in and grabbed him by the balls. Since it was a guaranteed way to figure it out. He went in, grabbed his balls, shown the light, and killed him in under 3 minutes. He wasn't foolling around under the covers with this guy.

He was a tranny. He was a *** guy that dressed up as a girl. That is the very definition of a tranny.

By luck he was found not guilty? He was innocent as can be. The tranny is lucky he didn't try to rape the wrong one sooner, or he wouldn't have made it to 40. You are pathetic to be calling a sexual assault victim lucky. This wasn't the rapists first rodeo. He has done it numerous times before.

Advertisement
Back