Those VT thugs, man.....

I’ve certainly become disoriented and violently vomited after taking some nasty tequila shots

Advertisement
So Etute met "Angie" on Tinder. Went to "Angie's" place. They "engage in sexual activity." Etute finds out "Angie" has a ***** and punches him 10 times and stomps on him. Etute says "Angie" did not fight back and that he heard "Angie" make a gurgling noise after the punches and stomping. He ran out without calling police.

Edit: the above per police from questioning Etute without attorney, when he was just a person of interest, so most likely before being read his rights.

Last edited:
According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral *** after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

So he had been there before for a BJ.

Advertisement
This is super sad but I ended up in a reddit rabbithole. It seems like the victim Jerry would repeatedly do this to people. Lots of people in the area posting on the thread about encounters with "Angie" and saying they had been messaged by this person. Apparently she has over 5000 friends on facebook and its all young men. People posting say that he had been doing this for like over 5 years. This one podcast I'm listening to is talking about all the messages he and their friends received from this "Angie" over the years.

The messages would say like " come to this address door will be unlocked, room will be dark, sit on the couch and close your eyes"

I ain't excusing murdering ANYONE, but I can see a circumstance where the light turns on and you find out its a man and you snap.

Sad situation. He shouldn't go to Prison. A little community service would. The Lgbtq feel very strongly about their sexuality and so do I.
I would have kicked that *** too.

Advertisement
Virginia just banned ***/trans panic defense

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...th-state-ban-***-trans-panic-defense-n1262933

Sad all around. Kid has an uphill battle. He shouldn't have talked to police like that.

Heads up to our kids - DON"T TALK TO POLICE.

Lol what? He not only murdered the dude he had an opportunity to call for medical help and didn't.

Virginia just banned ***/trans panic defense

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...th-state-ban-***-trans-panic-defense-n1262933

Has anyone ever threatened you with violence after finding out you have a thimble ****?

Lol what? He not only murdered the dude he had an opportunity to call for medical help and didn't.

Has anyone ever threatened you with violence after finding out you have a thimble ****?

Dude, this man was a sexual predator. You telling me you wouldn't whip that *** either?

If you're willing to bamboozle someone out of the sanctity of their religion and sexual orientation, you better be ready for anything. Especially if you invite over a hulking linebacker.

Advertisement
Dude, this man was a sexual predator. You telling me you wouldn't whip that *** either?

If you're willing to bamboozle someone out of the sanctity of their religion and sexual orientation, you better be ready for anything. Especially if you invite over a hulking linebacker.

Lol @ sanctity of religion and sexual orientation. He was searching the internet to get blow jobs from strangers in dark rooms. Don't stick your **** under muddy tree stumps if you don't want to get catfished. Also "beating that ***" is a lil different than murder and fleeing. The violent ones are usually the closeted ones. Lucky for him there aren't any closets in prison.

Advertisement
Here’s a snapshot of the Facebook account he was using. Angie Renee. Took this girls Facebook photos and posted them as his. Also the photos he used for Tinder.

CDCDD53B-9715-4A38-8E72-B164C15FCE0F.jpeg

Emily seems weird to have all this "knowledge" anyone who says "I am going to do what i do best. speak my mind" as an intro just seems weird. So she was friends with this 18 year old, but also KNEW Jerry, knew friends he drugged (guess she didnt feel the need to do what she does best and to speak her mind on that when it happened), knew Jerry "owned" a bar, and had a lot of connects and offered first responders discounts etc.? Seems like she is speaking on stuff she has no direct knowledge of.

You can assess her however you choose. But there are lots of young kids who get very self-congratulatory on social media. That might seem weird to some of us, but it's not unusual.

Blacksburg is a college town. Lots of college students have part-time jobs and/or go out to the local restaurants/bars. Emily may be pumping up her connections to seem like a big deal, but it isn't surprising that there was a lot of talk/gossip about this particular individual (the murder victim).

This isn't 1980 any longer. People who have bad experiences with being drugged and/or preyed upon by strange people often share that information (if not the actual legal names), and word spreads fast on social media. Clearly, there are pros and cons to how social media can circulate these types of stories, but that doesn't make them untrue.

I'm not criticizing you, but I think you are spending too much time trying to criticize her post because of its nature (social media gossip) and the fact that she did not publicize earlier stories (maybe people asked her NOT to say anything at the time). I'm happy to let the police due their jobs investigating these allegations.

Again, I am not saying she is 100% correct or accurate, I'm just pointing out that SOME of her allegations appear to be under investigation by law enforcement, so there MIGHT be some substance to her comments. I'll wait to see what comes of it, I just thought it was interesting that law enforcement was pursuing some of the same leads.

Advertisement
Back