those of you saying fire Diaz have a short memory...

fraggle

Senile Senior
Coker was 12-0 his first year 7-6 his last....need I review the rest of the failures? You all would've fired Dabo, Urban, Saban after less than one year...The negative opinions of JJ (Ok St) and Erickson (never coached so many black players, how would he work out in Miami) were off the charts...glad we did not have CIS then...wish folks would wise up now. To many want to throw out the baby with the wash water....our baby who has coached one of the best defenses in 1A for several years and is learning to be a major head coach. I predict he will go down as a great. Check with some of us old timers who witnessed Scnell leaving and JJ leaving...no one could replace them, except they did and each brought something new to college football.

Advertisement
Coker was 12-0 his first year 7-6 his last....need I review the rest of the failures? You all would've fired Dabo, Urban, Saban after less than one year...The negative opinions of JJ (Ok St) and Erickson (never coached so many black players, how would he work out in Miami) were off the charts...glad we did not have CIS then...wish folks would wise up now. To many want to throw out the baby with the wash water....our baby who has coached one of the best defenses in 1A for several years and is learning to be a major head coach. I predict he will go down as a great. Check with some of us old timers who witnessed Scnell leaving and JJ leaving...no one could replace them, except they did and each brought something new to college football.
DD5F1639-0AEB-4409-84D5-922BE29A8E80.jpeg

Isn't this the exact same as the Check History thread?

Advertisement

Manny would have gone 9-3 coaching the 2001 Canes.

Advertisement
Isn’t this exactly the same as about 1,000 different Diaz slurping threads?
@fraggle is a decent poster and he's making a prediction. Not quite the same as slurping. I hope he ends up being one of the greats, but I'm just a bit less convinced that will be the case. Manny has the power to change my mind.

Anyway, OP, Erickson won the national title his first year. It was pretty obvious he was good after one year.

As for judging Coker after 1 year? Frankly, he’s been our best coach since Butch Davis.

As for judging Al and Randy after 1 year? Well, I wish people had judged them after 1 year, rather than basically giving them a free pass.

Advertisement
Anyway, OP, Erickson won the national title his first year. It was pretty obvious he was good after one year.

As for judging Coker after 1 year? Frankly, he’s been our best coach since Butch Davis.

As for judging Al and Randy after 1 year? Well, I wish people had judged them after 1 year, rather than basically giving them a free pass.
Erickson was handed a NFL team in 89....All JJs kids....

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

I don't even know where to start with this...

- Dabo is only coach you mentioned that was struggling to show signs of improvement after a few years--WVU says hi--because he turned it around has zero impact on Manuela's lack of competence

- Its throw the baby out with the bath water

- Only Diaz is being paid $4MM/yr to "learn"--cucks learn how to watch their wife get railed too

- Only Butch has approached roster success of Saint Schnelly and His Most Holy Coiffed One--I was there too

Advertisement

Dude i agree with you....

But what you don't understand is CIS is full of autistic haters-- they will bang their heads repeatedly over "fire manny...gotta fire manny...gotta fire manny..." while they eat their own poo....

And they will throw their poo at you if you don't agree with them....

It's all good bro-- Manny and Eno are turning around this ship... Canes going to climb back and these idiots will find something else to hate on. I don't wish their life of hatred and misery on anyone.

I’ve had fifteen years of pain. As it stands, the jury is still out on Manny. I’m happy to give him two to three more years to right this ship. He needs to sign and enroll 25. He needs to build it to beyond 80. I think he’s going to be excellent, but I don’t get to determine the outcome. He does 🙌

Manny is going to be coaching here for along time. He is Miami.

Dude i agree with you....

But what you don't understand is CIS is full of autistic haters-- they will bang their heads repeatedly over "fire manny...gotta fire manny...gotta fire manny..." while they eat their own poo....

And they will throw their poo at you if you don't agree with them....

It's all good bro-- Manny and Eno are turning around this ship... Canes going to climb back and these idiots will find something else to hate on. I don't wish their life of hatred and misery on anyone.

Manny is stuffing his 8------------------) down the hater squads throats. Recruiting class this year is going to be a monster

Advertisement
Back