those of you saying fire Diaz have a short memory...

Advertisement
It’s a message board, where haters are no less wrong than you are. You can come here to blow smoke up your butt for a few years more of misery or commiserate about how bad this team has been.

The only thing we’ve done is beat 3 bad teams we should beat and you all act like things are all great. As Chris Rock said, “you want a cookie for doing the things you are supposed to do?”

Muppets think waking up deserves a participation trophy.

They have no concept of excellence unless so.eone else pulls them along to it.

Its not their fault, they were born that way.

We 6-4 and OP already suckin each others ****s

when Beginning of the season the entire bird said anything less then 10 wins is a failure, I love thisshyt Man

How quickly the muppetopians forget don't they?

We have people on here saying 10 or bust in August, that they are using reverse psycho on team to get wins, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Same ones talking about improvement in allowing Louisville 500yds of O (granted Miami O did play better for sure).

Their hot take hindsight is never wrong.

🙄

Advertisement
How quickly the muppetopians forget don't they?

We have people on here saying 10 or bust in August, that they are using reverse psycho on team to get wins, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Same ones talking about improvement in allowing Louisville 500yds of O (granted Miami O did play better for sure).

Their hot take hindsight is never wrong.

🙄

Honestly, there was no excuse to go worse than 12-2 with this crud scedule.

He’s going to be coaching here for 4 years, just because you always get 4 years at Miami, even if it’s obvious you’re terrible after 1 year.

Lol, Manny will be here for quite awhile. Before 4 years he'll easily have a new deal before the current one expires. Easily.

Advertisement
Lol, Manny will be here for quite awhile. Before 4 years he'll easily have a new deal before the current one expires. Easily.

Shannon, Golden and Richt all got extensions, and the former 2 got fired while the third retired under pressure. Therefore, it wouldn’t surprise me if Manny gets a (completely undeserved) extension.

Shannon, Golden and Richt all got extensions, and the former 2 got fired while the third retired under pressure. Therefore, it wouldn’t surprise me if Manny gets a (completely undeserved) extension.

Remember I said this 1st before it happens. Manny easily will be here 15 years

^^
laughingg.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coker was 12-0 his first year 7-6 his last....need I review the rest of the failures? You all would've fired Dabo, Urban, Saban after less than one year
They never lost to a team of FIU's caliber either. Majority of their losses within their first two years were mostly conference foes.

Coker was 12-0 his first year 7-6 his last....need I review the rest of the failures? You all would've fired Dabo, Urban, Saban after less than one year...The negative opinions of JJ (Ok St) and Erickson (never coached so many black players, how would he work out in Miami) were off the charts...glad we did not have CIS then...wish folks would wise up now. To many want to throw out the baby with the wash water....our baby who has coached one of the best defenses in 1A for several years and is learning to be a major head coach. I predict he will go down as a great. Check with some of us old timers who witnessed Scnell leaving and JJ leaving...no one could replace them, except they did and each brought something new to college football.

You were saying?

Advertisement
Back