those of you saying fire Diaz have a short memory...

If you’re already 100% sure of what the future of this program is under Manny, you’re full of ****.

That is all.

I agree with that statement 100%

None of us knows for sure and we only have this year to use to try to predict what will happen with Manny leading our team.

Everyone has their own opinion. We have plenty to be encouraged about. Especially noteworthy is the team never gave up and didn't stay down after knockdowns). Problem is, that there are just as much to be disappointed with.

I must admit that I have some doubts about his abilities and would definitely feel more positive if he displayed more coaching acumen ( The lack of game prep after bye weeks was alarming ....and we still play down to our opponents) and was a better recruiter ...still TBD. (Much can change before signing day but for now, #16 is ok but the long list of decommits is troubling).

With that being said, some things can be learned and that can happen if you have the drive and willingness to learn. Can he do that? :noidea:That cannot be answered yet. Overall Manny still has to prove that he has "IT" beyond just the superficial. So the jury is still out.

You can't judge how a coach will do after one year, but in retrospect you will realize that you do get some strong hints

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude i agree with you....

But what you don't understand is CIS is full of autistic haters-- they will bang their heads repeatedly over "fire manny...gotta fire manny...gotta fire manny..." while they eat their own poo....

And they will throw their poo at you if you don't agree with them....

It's all good bro-- Manny and Eno are turning around this ship... Canes going to climb back and these idiots will find something else to hate on. I don't wish their life of hatred and misery on anyone.

Great post! See that is what I have learned during my time posting on this POS forum. The dyck suckers give the false impression that the source of their discontentment is MIA Hurricanes football being plagued by mediocrity, but in reality it is actually their worthless, pathetic, POS lives that is causing their frustration/disappointment. So for them whether CMD leads MIA to it's 6th NC is irrevelant, because they will still manage to spew negativity & toxicity on a day to day basis regardless. And that's the sad part. They're so oblivious & out of touch with reality that they don't even realize what's actually taking place. SMH

Last edited:
I agree with that statement 100%

None of us knows for sure and we only have this year to use to try to predict what will happen with Manny leading our team.

Everyone has their own opinion. We have plenty to be encouraged about. Especially noteworthy is the team never gave up and didn't stay down after knockdowns). Problem is, that there are just as much to be disappointed with.

I must admit that I have some doubts about his abilities and would definitely feel more positive if he displayed more coaching acumen ( The lack of game prep after bye weeks was alarming ....and we still play down to our opponents) and was a better recruiter ...still TBD. (Much can change before signing day but for now, #16 is ok but the long list of decommits is troubling).

With that being said, some things can be learned and that can happen if you have the drive and willingness to learn. Can he do that? :noidea:That cannot be answered yet. Overall Manny still has to prove that he has "IT" beyond just the superficial. So the jury is still out.

You can't judge how a coach will do after one year, but in retrospect you will realize that you do get some strong hints

Excellent post sir.

There are Alabama fans that were screaming for Saban to be fired after the LSU game. JJ was 8-5 with the Maryland game and the BC game that year. Miami got crushed by UT in the Sugar Bowl the next year and Penn State beat them the year after. I would have liked for Diaz to have some time to learn to be a head coach at Temple, but that didn’t work out. Of course, if he did that, we would have had last year’s offense with possibly a worse defense this year.

I think the program is starting to get things together, mainly because Williams is getting more comfortable with the offense.OL is what it is, but Williams isn’t holding the ball as much, so there’s fewer sacks. He is starting to get a little more time. I still think they need to be doing some work to even the field in recruiting, so there isn’t as much of a disparity.

Dude i agree with you....

But what you don't understand is CIS is full of autistic haters-- they will bang their heads repeatedly over "fire manny...gotta fire manny...gotta fire manny..." while they eat their own poo....

And they will throw their poo at you if you don't agree with them....

It's all good bro-- Manny and Eno are turning around this ship... Canes going to climb back and these idiots will find something else to hate on. I don't wish their life of hatred and misery on anyone.
It’s a message board, where haters are no less wrong than you are. You can come here to blow smoke up your butt for a few years more of misery or commiserate about how bad this team has been.

The only thing we’ve done is beat 3 bad teams we should beat and you all act like things are all great. As Chris Rock said, “you want a cookie for doing the things you are supposed to do?”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too early to say which way it will go. I fully expected mistakes while many others think that U on the side of the helmet is the same as Superman's S on his getup. We've been a mediocre team at best for far too long to just turn it around overnight. So we'll see what happens I guess.

The Diaz narrative has been a rollercoaster from the FSU camp stunt to the 4 losses to now the better outlook coming off the Nole and Cardinal wins.

The reality is fans (homers) said 10 wins, yet Vegas said closer to 8. We win out + the bowl game and we split the difference meaning we performed right about to expectation and this team was who we thought they were (talented with holes) and Manny was he we thought he was. And what that is, is a first year head coach with question marks about him, his staff and how the could coach up an uneven roster.

IMO, while ppl (including myself in moments of frustration) were ready to help Manny pack, objectionably, next year is the year when we will really know what we got. Why?

Other than LB (which will force Diaz and Baker to show their coaching abilities) we should be either even or stronger at every other position group with a weaker schedule. OL and QB will be more experienced, TEs should learn how to at least slow someone while blocking, DL is even more beastly, and DBs more battle tested.

There should (With transfers, early declarations and injuries nothing ever 100%) be no excuses for Diaz at that point and that is when we can fairly make an assessment.

Advertisement
We 6-4 and OP already suckin each others ****s

when Beginning of the season the entire bird said anything less then 10 wins is a failure, I love thisshyt Man

10 wins?

Anything less than a 12-2 season with this scedule should have been considered a fiasco.

The question with Manny is whether he will succeed.

OP’s analogies are irrelevant. Plenty of people who start poorly end up failing. His success isn’t more or less likely because someone else, somewhere else, some other time did well or didn’t do well after a comparable start under different circumstances. The premise of the OP makes no sense.

Advertisement
The question with Manny is whether he will succeed.

OP’s analogies are irrelevant. Plenty of people who start poorly end up failing. His success isn’t more or less likely because someone else, somewhere else, some other time did well or didn’t do well after a comparable start under different circumstances. The premise of the OP makes no sense.

I dont have the stats in front of me but I think a majority of coaches who start off poorly end poorly.

Advertisement
Back