Thomas.

I know this chick that goes to Ole Miss. We asked her this question once and she was stumped. If you're in a car going 60mph, how long does it take to go 60 miles?

If you would have phrased it "You're in a car going 60mph and need to travel 60 miles. If you perform fellatio for all 60 miles, how long will you be giving road head?" I bet she would have nailed it.

Advertisement
I know this chick that goes to Ole Miss. We asked her this question once and she was stumped. If you're in a car going 60mph, how long does it take to go 60 miles?

If you would have phrased it "You're in a car going 60mph and need to travel 60 miles. If you perform fellatio for all 60 miles, how long will you be giving road head?" I bet she would have nailed it.

"what's fellatio?:

[tweet]290907272148811776[/tweet]

Not sure how credible this guy is

111.jpg

Advertisement
They can't lead for him, he is not a high priority recruit and they didn't care if they got a commitment out of him. Something doesn't add up.....

/roundhouse lulz

They can't lead for him, he is not a high priority recruit and they didn't care if they got a commitment out of him. Something doesn't add up.....

/roundhouse lulz
lulz even though Nick Saban was at the guys JUNIOR year championship game and had Alabama place a billboard across the street from his high school.

So did we ever figure out the visit schedule for sure? Canesport story indicated that besides us he was going to USC/Georgia the last two weekends (i.e. no FSU official weekend visit). That doesn't sound right.

Advertisement
Not a surprise, everybody could've guess it. Kirkland said a couple of weeks ago that he will visit with Thomas the Jan 18 and then during an interview at the UA game, Thomas said he wanted to visit with Kirkland. 1+1 = 2.

So did we ever figure out the visit schedule for sure? Canesport story indicated that besides us he was going to USC/Georgia the last two weekends (i.e. no FSU official weekend visit). That doesn't sound right.

If he's really not visiting fsu that's great

Advertisement
Just saw article posted by Amy Campbell on Scout that claims he is taking the USC visit next weekend and will do unofficial to
UM.
So what gives?
Is Amy a little slow on the news?

Advertisement
Just saw article posted by Amy Campbell on Scout that claims he is taking the USC visit next weekend and will do unofficial to
UM.
So what gives?

It should be an epic visit weekend with other anticipated visitors commitments Kevin Olsen, Alex Gall, Standish Dobard, Ray Lewis III, Artie Burns and Jamal Carter along with top uncommitted recruits Alex Collins, Jaynard Bostwick, Tim Williams and Dee Liner.

"This weekend is going to be important for them," Booker T. coach Tim Harris, a former Cane administrator, said of his two stars.

"Miami has things on his priority list so they have to be high on his board - an unofficial (or mid-week visit) wasn't going to give him a chance to see enough," Harris said. "He wanted to give Miami more."

His coach says he's visiting Miami.

Last edited:
UM.
So what gives?

It should be an epic visit weekend with other anticipated visitors commitments Kevin Olsen, Alex Gall, Standish Dobard, Ray Lewis III, Artie Burns and Jamal Carter along with top uncommitted recruits Alex Collins, Jaynard Bostwick, Tim Williams and Dee Liner.

"This weekend is going to be important for them," Booker T. coach Tim Harris, a former Cane administrator, said of his two stars.

"Miami has things on his priority list so they have to be high on his board - an unofficial (or mid-week visit) wasn't going to give him a chance to see enough," Harris said. "He wanted to give Miami more."

Appreciate that 87Fire.
That was my understanding as well, and she just replied that her info is correct...

Alright. He just told me that he was going to visit Miami but he changed his mind and will be going to USC this
weekend. I would say a mid-week official to Miami is likely based on my conversation with him tonight,
although nothing is concrete just yet.
Amy Campbell
FOX Sports NEXT

UM.
So what gives?

Appreciate that 87Fire.
That was my understanding as well, and she just replied that her info is correct...

Alright. He just told me that he was going to visit Miami but he changed his mind and will be going to USC this
weekend. I would say a mid-week official to Miami is likely based on my conversation with him tonight,
although nothing is concrete just yet.
Amy Campbell
FOX Sports NEXT

Da fugg?

Advertisement
Back