Thomas.

Hearing reports the LB Bama is expecting is now Tim Williams. Maybe this explains his tweet about moving to LB? They say they believe they are the leader in the clubhouse now. I have no clue what to think about Williams recruitment since he has never visited, has a baby, lives on LSU campus yet we havebeen his leader forever.

I didn't know he had a kid.

Advertisement
nj's mad.jpg

Advertisement
I took Mila Kunis to Prime 112 and spent $1,000 on steaks and bottles of the best wine they had, but she's not a top priority for me. Even though she is a tremendous woman and performed well in all her bikini/nude scenes, I didn't pressure her to sleep with me or go on another date. I'm not pushing hard for a long-term commitment.

I took Mila Kunis to Prime 112 and spent $1,000 on steaks and bottles of the best wine they had, but she's not a top priority for me. Even though she is a tremendous woman and performed well in all her bikini/nude scenes, I didn't pressure her to sleep with me or go on another date. I'm not pushing hard for a long-term commitment.

Not to call you out or anything, but $1000 won't get you multiple bottles of the best wine they have at Prime 112, so I gotta call bull**** on your Mila Kunis story.

Advertisement
No post from Pete in this this thread?
Common man, you have to come on this thread and take some credit:D
Say I told you so!!

Advertisement
I know its CS, but they have an article up saying Thomas is visiting USC and UGA after Miami this weekend. That would mean no OV to FSU? LMAO Would love to read the Nole spin if that actually happens.

I know its CS, but they have an article up saying Thomas is visiting USC and UGA after Miami this weekend. That would mean no OV to FSU? LMAO Would love to read the Nole spin if that actually happens.

Didn't he go up there with Kirkland during the season? For the UF game?

Advertisement

Wonder who will be at the airport to wish him a safe trip?

Breathing is not a top priority for me right now. It would be nice and all, but I'm not going to pressure my lungs into committing to any more oxygen

Advertisement
Back