Thomas

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Just rewatched this kid's film. He is absolutely electric.

Wouldn't be shocked if he started Day One.

Advertisement
closest thing to hester here since hester

Yessir...but he catches better than Hester and he's faster. If he can return 75% as well as Devin we are winning the coastal. Thomas is the fastest, most electric player in the nation for 17. The class is a B with him and would've been a C without him. That's how important he is.

Advertisement

Yessir...but he catches better than Hester and he's faster. If he can return 75% as well as Devin we are winning the coastal. Thomas is the fastest, most electric player in the nation for 17. The class is a B with him and would've been a C without him. That's how important he is.

Faster than Hester? I mean, the kid has elite speed, but he's THAT fast?

He ain't faster than Hester... Nobody & I mean NOBODY was faster than Hester in his prime.

****, even Hester at 34 years old now with Seattle is still faster than 80% of dudes in the NFL.

Please lord baby Jesus let this kid qualify.

[video=youtube;76WMx_wh0VA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76WMx_wh0VA[/video]

[video=youtube;MIpY-kcmomo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIpY-kcmomo[/video]

[video=youtube;w5WgHzBXqaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5WgHzBXqaA[/video]

Advertisement

He ain't faster than Hester... Nobody & I mean NOBODY was faster than Hester in his prime.

****, even Hester at 34 years old now with Seattle is still faster than 80% of dudes in the NFL.

Hester has never been the fastest. But he could maintain almost all of he speed when he changes direction. This is the same quality most of us see in Thomas

Hope he picks up the playbook faster than Mullins.. or if he enrolls before August that would assure that he's ready to go by game 1

Advertisement
He doesn't have the speed like Hester but his agility is on his level. I think he'll be like Curtis Samuel at OSU except way more jet sweeps and wr screens

He doesn't have the speed like Hester but his agility is on his level. I think he'll be like Curtis Samuel at OSU except way more jet sweeps and wr screens

Doesn't have the speed like Hester? By the time he leaves Miami he might be running sub 4.3s. This dude is Hester in the return game and a faster De'Anthony Thomas in the WR/in space area

Advertisement

Doesn't have the speed like Hester? By the time he leaves Miami he might be running sub 4.3s. This dude is Hester in the return game and a faster De'Anthony Thomas in the WR/in space area

Maybe by then but now? **** no Hester today could give him a challenge so in his prime it Hester would do him

He ran a 4.38 40 at the opening lasered time and won the fast man challenge at the opening... the sport writers declared he might have been the fastest receiver in the country

Advertisement
Back