Thomas USC Visit

That was an unfortunate retort, but the comment he was responding to was equally idiotic.

All of CA, parks aside, does not suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
ok everyone needs to stop this USC campus/area sucks etc etc etc

I went to high school in Glendale, CA and almost half my school went to USC. I have been there MANY times and took a class there part of a program junior year in high school.

USC players get a celeb type treatment, the area may not be coral gables but the school itself is very safe and looks like a pirate university.

LA is huge and everyone drives everywhere they go so you never really walk out of the school you drive out and hope on the high way. The school has some hotties running around but it also has **** load of asians. In other words...its not different then any other top privet school.

USC academically etc is a great school and Kiffen may be an idiot but that program is a decent program.

BIG6 will not go to USC. NOt because fo the area or all the other bs.. he won't go there because

1. distance from Miami
2. he will be lost in the shuffle. Kiffen will treat him like any other 5 star he gets.. throw them in the pit and expect them to succeed without building them up.
3. USC came in very late in the game and this is just a free trip to LA for the kid

the real competition is

Alabama
FSU

and in that order.

LOL @ the notion of Matthew Thomas being "lost in the shuffle"

SC brings in top 5 talent every year. which means in 2014 USC will have new 5* recruits to impress and promise playing time.

One of the only places Big6 wil get playing time is Miami.. in USC. Alabama etc we will redshirt.

You seem like a reasonable guy and all but what is up with you putting USC in the same sentence as Alabama as if they are even remotely on the same level? Last I checked the team we beat during the regular season (GT) absolutely manhandled the program (a program that finished 7-6 and lost 6 out of the last 7 I believe) that you apparently think is so obviously above ours...

I went to high school in Glendale, CA and almost half my school went to USC. I have been there MANY times and took a class there part of a program junior year in high school.

USC players get a celeb type treatment, the area may not be coral gables but the school itself is very safe and looks like a pirate university.

LA is huge and everyone drives everywhere they go so you never really walk out of the school you drive out and hope on the high way. The school has some hotties running around but it also has **** load of asians. In other words...its not different then any other top privet school.

USC academically etc is a great school and Kiffen may be an idiot but that program is a decent program.

BIG6 will not go to USC. NOt because fo the area or all the other bs.. he won't go there because

1. distance from Miami
2. he will be lost in the shuffle. Kiffen will treat him like any other 5 star he gets.. throw them in the pit and expect them to succeed without building them up.
3. USC came in very late in the game and this is just a free trip to LA for the kid

the real competition is

Alabama
FSU

and in that order.

SC brings in top 5 talent every year. which means in 2014 USC will have new 5* recruits to impress and promise playing time.

One of the only places Big6 wil get playing time is Miami.. in USC. Alabama etc we will redshirt.

You seem like a reasonable guy and all but what is up with you putting USC in the same sentence as Alabama as if they are even remotely on the same level? Last I checked the team we beat during the regular season (GT) absolutely manhandled the program (a program that finished 7-6 and lost 6 out of the last 7 I believe) that you apparently think is so obviously above ours...

He's on a roll...just let em go

You have never been here except maybe the hood. What state are you from? No state comes even close to CA. All the deserts, many different sheer granite mountain ranges, coast lines with all the beach towns and cities, mountains that run into the oceans, redwood forests, Napa valley and dozens of similar valleys and best weather in all the states. I could be in the snow in 30 minutes or go to the beach in 30. USC is just in the middle of a **** area. Anywhere south of the 10 is trash except along the coast line which is very nice. UCLA is in one of the nicest places in the US.

All of CA sucks,with the exception of their National and state parks. Good luck in your future default.

1. distance from Miami

the real competition is

Alabama
FSU

and in that order.

Advertisement
You have never been here except maybe the hood. What state are you from? No state comes even close to CA. All the deserts, many different sheer granite mountain ranges, coast lines with all the beach towns and cities, mountains that run into the oceans, redwood forests, Napa valley and dozens of similar valleys and best weather in all the states. I could be in the snow in 30 minutes or go to the beach in 30. USC is just in the middle of a **** area. Anywhere south of the 10 is trash except along the coast line which is very nice. UCLA is in one of the nicest places in the US.

All of CA sucks,with the exception of their National and state parks. Good luck in your future default.

1. distance from Miami

the real competition is

Alabama
FSU

and in that order.

i have friends and family in san diego, which is also very nice

1. distance from Miami

the real competition is

Alabama
FSU

and in that order.

Horrible post by that dude. LULZ at dudes claiming USC is an elite program at this point. Thomas would walk in there in and start from day one.

lulz at people thinking Thomas would actually go there. How can people not see that he went for a vacation and to get out of the recruiting storm in Florida over his services

Advertisement
LOL at the guy who copied and pasted the USC brochure...go to condom land if u wanna talk about the beautiful USC campus...UMs campus isnt ugly either (fyi)

Advertisement
LOL at the guy who copied and pasted the USC brochure...go to condom land if u wanna talk about the beautiful USC campus...UMs campus isnt ugly either (fyi)

I never said anything about Miami's campus. Coral Gables is fantastic, exponentially superior to USC's surroundings. I really like the campus, other than the lack of an on-campus football stadium, which was a devastating decision when it probably was doable, either in the early decades or as recently as early '80s under Schnellenberger.

Years ago I posted a video of how the Miami campus looked during the mid 1950s on my YouTube account, BTW.

My description of the USC campus was very accurate and very incomplete. I barely touched the surface. Sorry, but I'm not going to sit back and allow runaway ignorance to prevail, like a depiction of USC that focuses solely on the location of the campus. As others have pointed out, you don't walk around the neighborhood for kicks. Although I did that once, during my first week, to get a feel for everything so I'd know what I was talking about.

More than anything, it's priceless when posters respond to a comment they didn't link by pasting mindless video clips, or threatening negative reputation, or in this case by abusing terms like condom land. Frankly, that's Gator caliber. It's actually lower than Gator caliber. Simpleton central. We're supposed to be above that level, the type of mindset that comes up with gems like, "It sucks to be U."

I won't let USC off the hook either. On their boards the descriptions of Paul Dee were disgraceful, including after his death.

Advertisement
6 looks like being in that photo is making him want to throw up. While everyone else looks like someone has a finger up their ********.

I maintain if he's at the game Wednesday we are in the lead for him.

Advertisement
Back