Thomas USC Visit

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1278830 said:
I'd rather stand outside the OB eating a foodcart arepa with a bunch of goons who couldn't even spell college.

[video=youtube;BtUgkz5qFLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtUgkz5qFLQ[/video]

This is Miami

No, no it is not. There may be a part of Miami that this is, but no it is not all of Miami, and though it's a cool beat and not bad, for the love of God if that is what you want to publicly shout out and have the world look upon this video and have them believe "this is Miami'? Than God help us, especially if there are a lot more people than think like this.

Look man I understand what you are getting at but I grew up in the 90s/2000s and this is what we rolled to. You can call me a wigger or w/e you want but I'm not some rich kid. I did a semester at the []_[] and had to transfer to FSU cause my Merrick Scholarship didn't cover enough of my tuition. I didn't grow up in CocoPlum, Tahiti Beach, or some ultra rich area of the city.

If you got a problem with repping the hood in our city that's fine. IMO the rich a holes in the areas of the city you are alluding to are just as big a crooks as the guys these rappers glorify so get off your high horse and have a little fun. This is football and the kids we root for on Saturdays mostly come from these streets and not the nicer areas of the city you would prefer to promote.

Look at Jamal Carter he didn't even know what was in the Gables til this weekend to him Miami was Goulds, South Miami Heights, and Naranja

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are pussies. About 30 years ago, I left NYC to visit my cousins in LA. I told them to take me to the hood so I can check it out. After one hour I told them "When the fru8ck are we going to get there". They responded "We've been drivig though the hood for the last half hour". I said WTF? This is the ****ing suburbs!!!!!!!

No fru8cking projects. No apartments. Every house had a front yard and back yard. I saw a lot of trees and alot of parks. LOL. No freaking projects with urine smelling each floor and broken elavators. LOL. Everywhere in LA is the fru8cking suburbs. Get real!!!!

****, you go hard. Drove 30 mph through the hood and didn't bat an eye.

That dude played the holier than thou card on us and his post read like an autistic carnival worker made it.

You guys are pussies. About 30 years ago, I left NYC to visit my cousins in LA. I told them to take me to the hood so I can check it out. After one hour I told them "When the fru8ck are we going to get there". They responded "We've been drivig though the hood for the last half hour". I said WTF? This is the ****ing suburbs!!!!!!!

No fru8cking projects. No apartments. Every house had a front yard and back yard. I saw a lot of trees and alot of parks. LOL. No freaking projects with urine smelling each floor and broken elavators. LOL. Everywhere in LA is the fru8cking suburbs. Get real!!!!
\

\\

True story. LOL. I could not find my other cousin cause he was hiding from a big dealer. He was eventually killed about 5 years later. Was out there for one week vacation and went to all the corners, bodegas, apartments, etc, cause I had not seen him in 10 years. Never did see him. To me, all this LA hood crap is a joke. Hang out in Bed Sty or Hunt's Point for one weekend or take the # 6 at 2 am and you wish you were back in USC.

Advertisement

Dude goes harder than an Armenian.

Dude goes harder than an Armenian.

Not possible to go harder than this guy

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1284717 said:
I'd rather stand outside the OB eating a foodcart arepa with a bunch of goons who couldn't even spell college.

This is Miami

No, no it is not. There may be a part of Miami that this is, but no it is not all of Miami, and though it's a cool beat and not bad, for the love of God if that is what you want to publicly shout out and have the world look upon this video and have them believe "this is Miami'? Than God help us, especially if there are a lot more people than think like this.

Look man I understand what you are getting at but I grew up in the 90s/2000s and this is what we rolled to. You can call me a wigger or w/e you want but I'm not some rich kid. I did a semester at the []_[] and had to transfer to FSU cause my Merrick Scholarship didn't cover enough of my tuition. I didn't grow up in CocoPlum, Tahiti Beach, or some ultra rich area of the city.

If you got a problem with repping the hood in our city that's fine. IMO the rich a holes in the areas of the city you are alluding to are just as big a crooks as the guys these rappers glorify so get off your high horse and have a little fun. This is football and the kids we root for on Saturdays mostly come from these streets and not the nicer areas of the city you would prefer to promote.

Look at Jamal Carter he didn't even know what was in the Gables til this weekend he thought Miami was Goulds, South Miami Heights, and Naranja
))

First, this will be the last time I address this because a) we are getting off topic b) though this kind of ridiculous glorification of a lifestyle and "hood" that none of them ever want to stay in, because if they did "luv da hood" then how come they don't stay there when they make it big? c) my experience has been most of the "wiggers" never even grew up in those neighborhoods and are wannabe hoodies d) I just got some from my girlfriend so I am really in a good mood right now.

I didn't grow up in the rich neighborhoods, like you are assuming, I too grew up in the 90's and 2000's, also the 80's so I'm like the Coast 97.3 the best of the 80's 90's and today. And as I stated above, there is no doubt that it is a part of Miami, but not the whole, and there is nothing wrong with rapping or singing about your upbringing, dude I go back NWA, Public Enemy, KRS1 the difference is when you listen to those songs, yes they are proud of their upbringing but they are not glorifying that kind of life or lack of education, on the contrary they are letting the world know how screwed up and bad it is, and not bad as in good, bad as in it's no way to grow up. Problem is majority of the "wiggers" never get that, and think this is "repping" and shouting it out proudly. Majority of these kids that we are rooting for and supporting on Saturdays are playing and using football to find a way to get the freak out of those streets and hoods. Point being was, simple, hey it's a cool song, it's ok, but dude seriously how the heck can you honestly want anybody to see that video and have it represent Miami? I prefer to promote intelligence, education, culture (which rap is a part of), sports. But would not promote douche rich a-holes, or uneducated fools.

Now that we have gotten completely off topic and in the interest of not ruining this thread any more than we have, sorry to offend you, will agree to disagree, we are all part of the Cane family. ***** Fswho and oof gayturds and Notre Lame (seriously somebody explain to me why the freak are they called the fighting irish when they are named for a church in France?!!)

And oh yes Thomas Cane lock!! What the ****

"No fru8cking projects. No apartments. Every house had a front yard and back yard. I saw a lot of trees and alot of parks. LOL. No freaking projects with urine smelling each floor and broken elavators. LOL. Everywhere in LA is the fru8cking suburbs. Get real!!!!"

Dude, I'm sure Miami can offer all of that and more. Come on down!

Advertisement

This is Miami

Look at Jamal Carter he didn't even know what was in the Gables til this weekend he thought Miami was Goulds, South Miami Heights, and Naranja
))

First, this will be the last time I address this because a) we are getting off topic b) though this kind of ridiculous glorification of a lifestyle and "hood" that none of them ever want to stay in, because if they did "luv da hood" then how come they don't stay there when they make it big? c) my experience has been most of the "wiggers" never even grew up in those neighborhoods and are wannabe hoodies d) I just got some from my girlfriend so I am really in a good mood right now.

I didn't grow up in the rich neighborhoods, like you are assuming, I too grew up in the 90's and 2000's, also the 80's so I'm like the Coast 97.3 the best of the 80's 90's and today. And as I stated above, there is no doubt that it is a part of Miami, but not the whole, and there is nothing wrong with rapping or singing about your upbringing, dude I go back NWA, Public Enemy, KRS1 the difference is when you listen to those songs, yes they are proud of their upbringing but they are not glorifying that kind of life or lack of education, on the contrary they are letting the world know how screwed up and bad it is, and not bad as in good, bad as in it's no way to grow up. Problem is majority of the "wiggers" never get that, and think this is "repping" and shouting it out proudly. Majority of these kids that we are rooting for and supporting on Saturdays are playing and using football to find a way to get the freak out of those streets and hoods. Point being was, simple, hey it's a cool song, it's ok, but dude seriously how the heck can you honestly want anybody to see that video and have it represent Miami? I prefer to promote intelligence, education, culture (which rap is a part of), sports. But would not promote douche rich a-holes, or uneducated fools.

Now that we have gotten completely off topic and in the interest of not ruining this thread any more than we have, sorry to offend you, will agree to disagree, we are all part of the Cane family. ***** Fswho and oof gayturds and Notre Lame (seriously somebody explain to me why the freak are they called the fighting irish when they are named for a church in France?!!)

Agree with most of what you say, but there ain't a **** thing wrong with being proud of where you come from. Regardless of the environment.

This is Miami

))

Too many words. Too little time.

This thread is officially...

164.jpg

Advertisement
iv been thinking the same thing. but honestly one player doesnt change the direction of the U from what i read we have another guy waiting in the wings to take his spot. if he aint comin just let us know so we wont waste our time

More like blind and naive as bat. Has been the murder capital of the US on and off over the years. South Central, Compton, Long Beach, along MKB and so on. When you were cruising through 30 years ago it was number one almost every year. More murders than the projects you came from.

More like blind and naive as bat. Has been the murder capital of the US on and off over the years. South Central, Compton, Long Beach, along MKB and so on. When you were cruising through 30 years ago it was number one almost every year. More murders than the projects you came from.

...sarcasm...smh...Any quotes from 6 yet? (also, NDE called everyone a *****...just saying...this dude thinks hanging out in bed-stuy on a weekend is scary...just saying)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can anyone confirm that Thomas is going to be on campus for the game? Storm Surge is willing to do some chants but they need verification.

Can anyone confirm that Thomas is going to be on campus for the game? Storm Surge is willing to do some chants but they need verification.

I've got no info (also, no twitter account for thomas as far as I can tell?) But what would the chants be? Sounds awesome.

Advertisement
Back