Thomas USC Visit

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I see a lot of people asking if its still a possibility that Thomas visits Miami this weekend, but it really looks like he will be at USC. Like I've posted all week, it's been tough to get in touch with Thomas himself this week. Denver Kirkland told me a few minutes ago that Thomas will be at USC

Advertisement
Pete....with all due respect....why would he tell you he is going to cancel last minute?

So he can spend the next 48 hours dodging calls from Tee Martin.

He will cancel on USC last minute and end up on Miami's campus. Almost positive this will happen.

Advertisement
Pete....with all due respect....why would he tell you he is going to cancel last minute?

He will cancel on USC last minute and end up on Miami's campus. Almost positive this will happen.

Well he's leaving tomorrow morning so if he was gonna cancel I would think that decision would have been by now. Not out of the question, but not likely.

I hope you're right, but I'm going to go with Pete.

Advertisement
Bad decision by him

Gotta disagree brother. He knows he is going to Miami, so he wants to take a free trip to Cali and get worshipped by a bunch of USC ***gots and smoking hot USC chicks. Sounds like a no-brainer.

Bad decision by him

Gotta disagree brother. He knows he is going to Miami, so he wants to take a free trip to Cali and get worshipped by a bunch of USC ***gots and smoking hot USC chicks. Sounds like a no-brainer.

I think so too, but it's just weird to me. Everything about Thomas screams 'CAne, but we've had no trouble getting anybody else from down here on campus..with him it's strange.

Advertisement
Bad decision by him

I think so too, but it's just weird to me. Everything about Thomas screams 'CAne, but we've had no trouble getting anybody else from down here on campus..with him it's strange.

Ask me again how I feel if he decides to skip out on his mid-week visit.

Advertisement
Bad decision by him

Ask me again how I feel if he decides to skip out on his mid-week visit.

I've felt good about MT for the longest time, but yup he needs to be on that mid-week visit.

Bad decision by him

It's strange that we can get everyone to visit except him.

I would agree with you, except I've developed a silver lining out of all this USC visit talk. I've developed 3 lines of thinking based on the options 6 has

1) This is a terrible decision for a guy who isn't considering USC at all, to just be taking paid vacations when he is still evaluating where he wants to go. This isn't the time to be "taking trips". If you aren't sure about where you want to go, then you need to get on the campuses of the teams you are seriously considering first and foremost.

2) He is honestly considering USC and wants to see what USC has to offer him. If this is the case, it makes more than enough sense that he would trip to Cali with mom to see if she was down with him being out there for 4 years.

3) His decision has already been made. If his decision has already been made, then vacations become a viable option. None of the visits upcoming will affect his decision on where he's going. The two major players here have been Miami and FSU the whole way and he has been to both campuses multiple times. It's very possible that he has already come to a decision.

Advertisement
Back