Thomas to the U!!

Advertisement
BOOM!! Huge get, this kid is the goods cant wait to see him next year.

My day is complete.

Solid class.

Anything else is extra (assuming everyone sends in their LOI'S)

Bring on spring ball and the QB competition.

That announcement was one of the best ever. I didn't have a fave recruit in this class. This man is now it. BOOM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Also, props to Dugans. Did his thing this class.

Dude took those lemons he was getting thrown and made a bottle of Henny.

This is the biggest get in the class. Thomas is a legit gamebreaker.

My hope is:

Richards = Wayne
Thomas = Moss

Advertisement
**** yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talkin' bout!!!!!!!

Best recruit for this cycle and it ain't even close!!!!!!!

True SAVAGE!!!!!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:braveheart2::stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

**** yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talkin' bout!!!!!!!

Best recruit for this cycle and it ain't even close!!!!!!!

True SAVAGE!!!!!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:braveheart2::stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

Along with Donaldson this is the biggest addition to this class. Kid is going to contribute right away, I think.

Advertisement
Good get!

Hopefully CMR is gonna figures out a way to bring better recruiters on staff, still confused as to who his ace recruiters are.

Kool seems like the best of the bunch. But there's so much room to get better because Miami needs a hit-rate of 50% blue-chip players if it really wants to contend for Natty anytime in the next 4 years.

Advertisement
Good get!

Hopefully CMR is gonna figures out a way to bring better recruiters on staff, still confused as to who his ace recruiters are.

Kool seems like the best of the bunch. But there's so much room to get better because Miami needs a hit-rate of 50% blue-chip players if it really wants to contend for Natty anytime in the next 4 years.

Way to try and derail a positive thread with your own agenda against the coaching staff.

Please remind me again how many NCs Florida State has won with all those blue chip players they've gotten? Once you are in the in top 10-15 you have more than enough talent to compete when coached and developed properly.

Advertisement
Back