Thomas to the U!!

We have too many weapons for teams to defend us. If we get competent QB play, we are going to score a lot of points.

Jeff Thomas was the best receiver in the country. I couldn't be happier that he is a Cane. He will score a lot of TDs next year.

Advertisement
Playmaker and future stud. It's a long shot but hopefully he can put together an Ahmonn Richards type season.

WR - Richards, Mullins, Thomas
TE - Herndon
RB - Walton

Our starting offense is going to score some points next year

Top 20 talent in the country imo. Id love to see him play reciver and corner. Watch his highlights at CB, and show me a better CB prosect in the country

Advertisement
Top 20 talent in the country imo. Id love to see him play reciver and corner. Watch his highlights at CB, and show me a better CB prosect in the country

One of the few prospects I've seen that I'm torn on CB and wr. He's legit at both

I'd love to see him play both ways next year. Use him primarily as a WR but also play him at nickel CB.

One of the few prospects I've seen that I'm torn on CB and wr. He's legit at both

Straight up elite at both. I love Bandy, and acknowledge Young and Deans talent, but Thomas would be the best corner on our roster the day he stepped on campus. Imo we should use him both ways like Fsu does James and Michigan did Peppers.

Wel see who on the team steps up. If guys like Mullins and Cager step up, and Harley, Njoku(most underrated in class) turn heads, it may be something to keep an eye on. Hel make plays and get the ball in his hands whether his playing offense or defense. We are VERY lucky to have this guy

Last edited:
3 pages on one of the most exciting offensive players in the country and our best commit. 200+ pages on a 3 star corner and a project athlete who doesn't have a position. That's CIS for ya.

These clowns only love misery.

Perhaps the best talent that we have landed in many years and it's like a ghost town up in this dudes thread.

I don't give 2 ***** what happened the rest of the day. This young man coming to play here is all i wanted out of this day.

Advertisement
3 pages on one of the most exciting offensive players in the country and our best commit. 200+ pages on a 3 star corner and a project athlete who doesn't have a position. That's CIS for ya.

These clowns only love misery.

Perhaps the best talent that we have landed in many years and it's like a ghost town up in this dudes thread.

I don't give 2 ****s what happened the rest of the day. This young man coming to play here is all i wanted out of this day.

For real Richards gonna need help next year.

[video=youtube_share;genKu3se4LI]https://youtu.be/genKu3se4LI[/video]

XpyOG7b.gif

Advertisement
Best recruit we were in it with who announces today. I don't care what anyone says, adding Herbert, Thomas, Dean and Harley was a strong close.

AGREE

look at the class from 2012 and 2013 compared with the elite players that just signed

I would have taken Thomas over Jeudy every day of the week, he's by far the best WR in the nation coming out.

Advertisement
We have an all star WR corps:

Under Armour All-American:
Jeff Thomas 2017
Dionte Mullin 2016
Braxton Berrios 2014

Army All-American:
Mike Harley 2017
Ahmmon Richards 2016
Lawrence Cager 2015

Blue-Gray All-Star:
Evidence Njoku 2017

Others:
Dayall Harris
Darrell Langham

We had Sam Bruce as well who was a UA in 2016 and Stacey Coley who was also an UA in 2012.

[video=youtube_share;genKu3se4LI]https://youtu.be/genKu3se4LI[/video]

There's so much Hester to his game. The suddenness of his cuts just isn't fair - he doesn't lose any speed either. Scary physical talent.

Advertisement
Back