Thomas to the U!!

Man, I am hoping for good quarterback play and limited to no injuries next year. Our speed on receiver, improved oline play, and Walton further developing should take this offense to the next level.

Advertisement
Thomas and Harley both bring ELITE speed and playmaking that will be huge to have here. I think Cager and Mullins are gonna surprise a lot of people outside the program as well. Man we have some weapons fellas. Richards will be a beast, and if you double him , good luck 1 v 1 with these other WRs. Does anyone expect Mike Irvin Jr to produce here ??

So happy we have this kid!! Absolutely my favorite recruit as he completely opens up our offense. Thank you JT!!

Head fakes , and cuts are deadly.. He's the type of talent you think is gonna score anytime he touches the ball. Agree with the poster who said give him #4 .. it's only right, and I think he'llfit in perfectly down here in dade lol. Jeudy who? Holliman? Give me this cane from East St. Louis .. did anyone hear his accent ? Sounding like Nelly and the St.Lunatics lol

Advertisement
This offense will look a lot different this upcoming year. We got some playmakers and a mobile QB. Should be fun to watch.

Absolute stud. Phenomenal cutback ability that will break ankles We have been missing his skill set for a very long time. Can't wait to see him this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back