Thomas on His way

ISLANDCANES

Buddy & Jimmy @ Greentree
Sure everyone knows... but can't yell this out enough...welcome Jeff Thomas. Can't wait to see this youngster doing his thing:

Jeff Thomas ✔ @theregoes4
I have Officially Graduated High School 🎓 & On my way to the University Of Miami 🙌🏾📍
Tweeted 8:10 PM - 18 May 2017

Advertisement
He'll never qualify. That's the reason a kid from St. Louis fell to Miami.

Greentree battles are going to be epic this summer. Cannot wait for real Miami football again.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richards is gonna be one happy WR as space opens up in the secondary. With the talent we have at WR and TE we have to go with more 3 WR and spread sets. Lets not forget about Harley and Mullins too. Thomas' arrival will also benefit the other WR's, not necessarily in playing time, but creating openings for our less regarded WR's.

Berrios better ball out in his money year. No spot is guaranteed on this roster now. Seriously, is there a senior other than Delaney who has a spot locked down? Maybe Herndon. But even Chad 9 and Herndon are going to have to fight for minutes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Berrios better ball out in his money year. No spot is guaranteed on this roster now. Seriously, is there a senior other than Delaney who has a spot locked down? Maybe Herndon. But even Chad 9 and Herndon are going to have to fight for minutes.

Thinking with all the speed on the outside Berrios or any slot receiver , should have a field day on the short passing game...

Goes from sure academic casualty according to all the cuck facquits on here who couldn't understand how Miami could beat other big programs for an out of state recruit to a Summer 1 enrollee.

Goes from sure academic casualty according to all the cuck facquits on here who couldn't understand how Miami could beat other big programs for an out of state recruit to a Summer 1 enrollee.

What day does he enroll? If he can get in here early enough, I don't see him being on the sidelines too long.

Advertisement
Assuming he stays healthy, I think he makes a major impact immediately. The offense and special teams need juice.

Advertisement
Back