NorthFlaCane

Senior
From ESPN

• leaving next wednesday to see the big 3 florida schools
    will visit notre dame after that
    doesn't have any other visits planned right now
    espn spent the last half of the article pumping up Penn St

Advertisement
This is the name I am most interested in hearing about in the near future. Defensive front 7 recruiting is paramount.

I like our chances with Clark, Valentime and Gaillard more than Holley.

Hopefully he has a great visit when he comes down.

Advertisement
Holley should be near the top of our board. Golden does well in the northeast, so I think there is a decent chance he winds up a cane. Fingers crossed.

I'm scared of FSU on this one, he wants to major in criminal justice and with Haggins being a ******* who get the DTs he wants...

Advertisement
I'm scared of FSU on this one, he wants to major in criminal justice and with Haggins being a ******* who get the DTs he wants...
I can see why but I think when he gets down to south beach it will be a different story and if he wants to major in criminal justice he could major criminology thats wht im going to do hope that makes u feel better

I can see why but I think when he gets down to south beach it will be a different story and if he wants to major in criminal justice he could major criminology thats wht im going to do hope that makes u feel better

I don't get what you're saying. Does Miami have a criminology major? Is it called criminal justice instead? Is there a difference between the two? FSU has always had a criminology department, in fact, that's where they stuck many of the football players, so it sounded like they had an academic major instead of physical education. I don't know if FSU calls it criminal justice now, I'm sure it's the same department.

We've always done fairly well with New York City kids, although the city doesn't really put out a lot of football players. When I lived in NYC, everybody was a basketball or baseball fan. We've had Steve McGuire and Robert Bass from NYC. Vinnie T was from Long Island, James Lewis was from someplace around Paramus or something. We had Wilbur Valdez from Hoboken. Those are kind of NYC.

Advertisement
Is he driving across the state? He'll have to spend half his day in the car since he's only spending one day at each school.

Advertisement
Is he driving across the state? He'll have to spend half his day in the car since he's only spending one day at each school.

He will be fine, if I were them I would dive to Gainesville tonight since it is only 2 hours from Tallahassee. Get up in the AM see campus all day leave for Miami at about 4 or 5. Go to Miami in the mourning. That is plenty of time for each visit.

He will be fine, if I were them I would dive to Gainesville tonight since it is only 2 hours from Tallahassee. Get up in the AM see campus all day leave for Miami at about 4 or 5. Go to Miami in the mourning. That is plenty of time for each visit.

If I were him, I'd say **** tally and Gainesville and just spend the entire time in Miami...

If I were him, I'd say **** tally and Gainesville and just spend the entire time in Miami...
you would't get some free shoes and pick up some cash on your way to south beach?

55.gif

Advertisement
Back