Thomas Holley update

Advertisement
i know UM has a good criminal justice program too, i dont think that will play that much of a role in it, this kid is playing his recruitment close to the chest

Advertisement
Any news on how the visit went? Surely a NYC boy prefers Miami to
Talley or Gainesville. Too bad Golden wasn't here to lay on the charm.

-Says Florida has a beautiful campus
-Says it was a complete visit
-Driving to Coral Gables today
-Will narrow his list after his summer visits are over

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/4-star-DT-Thomas-Holley-pleased-with-his-Florida-visit-135060

Isn't coach still at the hearings?

Yes. Sucks

UF and UM are so different that if he liked UF so much, it's possible he might not like UM as much. When I was in HS, one of my HS coaches (a former FSU guy) said that FSU's campus made UF's look like a cow college. Now, that was many years ago. I haven't seen either campus in decades. When I saw UF, I didnt think it was so great, but that was a very long time ago.

When I visited UM's campus--a school I did not attend--it seemed that there was hardly anything there. Very small, kiind of tucked into a nice suburb, but you could miss it if you didn't know it was there.

These schools are just so different, that I think if you reallly like one a lot, you are likely to not like the other.

Advertisement
-Says Florida has a beautiful campus
-Says it was a complete visit
-Driving to Coral Gables today
-Will narrow his list after his summer visits are over

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/4-star-DT-Thomas-Holley-pleased-with-his-Florida-visit-135060

Isn't coach still at the hearings?

Yes. Sucks

UF and UM are so different that if he liked UF so much, it's possible he might not like UM as much. When I was in HS, one of my HS coaches (a former FSU guy) said that FSU's campus made UF's look like a cow college. Now, that was many years ago. I haven't seen either campus in decades. When I saw UF, I didnt think it was so great, but that was a very long time ago.

When I visited UM's campus--a school I did not attend--it seemed that there was hardly anything there. Very small, kiind of tucked into a nice suburb, but you could miss it if you didn't know it was there.

These schools are just so different, that I think if you reallly like one a lot, you are likely to not like the other.

Sounds like you haven't been to any of the campuses in a long time

Advertisement
Back