Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Flying home from Mardi Gras one year had a stop over in ATL and flew home drunk with a Popeyes family meal. Had the whole plane salivating.

Now as a certified Fast Food connoisseur, aka fat fück, I enjoy both regularly. However, the Popeyes Spicy Chicken is the best for me.
*inserts south Houston, frenchy’s into debate*

Advertisement
Having lived in New Orleans, the capital of Popeyes, and Atlanta, the capital of CFA, I will tell you that Popeyes in NO win hands down. They go through chicken so fast that it is always hot and fresh. However, if it is not fresh, it doesn’t hold up well. CFA beats all non high-volume Popeyes.

There is a lot of great fried chicken to be had in this world. Jacques-Imos in NOLA, Husk’s (skillet fried), and Joe’s (yes, that Joe’s) being three other great versions.
Popeyes in N'Orleans hits different

Advertisement
Other than Shands it’s dead on that end, Shands has a ton of options in the hospital including a Chic Fila. No reason to leave the hospital. So they lose a ton of potential customers.

On the other side by the interstate is loaded with options
So many options, so much mediocrity.

Advertisement
Cookout be jumping like a MF’ER. I eat it and Bojangles when I go to NC. Also that sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with jelly at Bojangles. Is the best fast food chain breakfast sandwich.

Advertisement
If there's one fast food joint I miss from Florida it's Tijuana Flats. The chicken flautas with queso was so fire.

Denver has a chicken joint called birdcall that's pretty good. I get their nashville hot. Huey magoos is like canes but better, marylands is my favorite mids and the coop in winter park is that fuego.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back