Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Having lived in New Orleans, the capital of Popeyes, and Atlanta, the capital of CFA, I will tell you that Popeyes in NO win hands down. They go through chicken so fast that it is always hot and fresh. However, if it is not fresh, it doesn’t hold up well. CFA beats all non high-volume Popeyes.

There is a lot of great fried chicken to be had in this world. Jacques-Imos in NOLA, Husk’s (skillet fried), and Joe’s (yes, that Joe’s) being three other great versions.

Advertisement
Having lived in New Orleans, the capital of Popeyes, and Atlanta, the capital of CFA, I will tell you that Popeyes in NO win hands down. They go through chicken so fast that it is always hot and fresh. However, if it is not fresh, it doesn’t hold up well. CFA beats all non high-volume Popeyes.

There is a lot of great fried chicken to be had in this world. Jacques-Imos in NOLA, Husk’s (skillet fried), and Joe’s (yes, that Joe’s) being three other great versions.

Flying home from Mardi Gras one year had a stop over in ATL and flew home drunk with a Popeyes family meal. Had the whole plane salivating.

Now as a certified Fast Food connoisseur, aka fat fück, I enjoy both regularly. However, the Popeyes Spicy Chicken is the best for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait wait wait what??? “Here is Gainesville”
A lot of people don’t know this about Cribby...

Even though he was born in the soil of the Orange Bowl at midnight of January 1st, 1983, he moved to himself to Gainesville as an infant. Everyone has a calling in life and young Cribbstopher C. Cribby’s calling was to harvest the saltiest tears in the country and share them with the sodium-deprived masses of college athletics.

He’s too humble to tell anyone about this suicidal act of heroism, but I have no problem blowing the trumpet in his stead. Very few people in human history are willing to expose themselves to the redneck equivalent of Chernobyl. The gamma ray dosage in one pair of jean shorts is enough to turn the insides of a normal man to oily goo, but like a modern day Mithridates baby CCC sired himself on every manner of toxin the swamp could conjure up. He chews poison ivy like mint leaves, flosses with copperhead skin, eats cereal from the bowl of a possum skull and sleeps in a bed made from mudding tires so worn the wire shows through.

Fear not. It will take more than a few thousand braided leather belts to radiate this guy to death.

Advertisement
A lot of people don’t know this about Cribby...

Even though he was born in the soil of the Orange Bowl at midnight of January 1st, 1983, he moved to himself to Gainesville as an infant. Everyone has a calling in life and young Cribbstopher C. Cribby’s calling was to harvest the saltiest tears in the country and share them with the sodium-deprived masses of college athletics.

He’s too humble to tell anyone about this suicidal act of heroism, but I have no problem blowing the trumpet in his stead. Very few people in human history are willing to expose themselves to the redneck equivalent of Chernobyl. The gamma ray dosage in one pair of jean shorts is enough to turn the insides of a normal man to oily goo, but like a modern day Mithridates baby CCC sired himself on every manner of toxin the swamp could conjure up. He chews poison ivy like mint leaves, flosses with copperhead skin, eats cereal from the bowl of a possum skull and sleeps in a bed made from mudding tires so worn the wire shows through.

Fear not. It will take more than a few thousand braided leather belts to radiate this guy to death.

Brother to read this tribute shaking my head in AWH of the magnitude of Cribby influence upon history transcending time even the cradle of nuclear radiation exposure and yet Cribbies Cane was spawned on the 50 yard-line of battle witnessing Rohan vomit on national television to fertilize what was to coming to CIS in the form of Cribby .

A tribute like this thread is minuscule in his adoration , I ask humbly in prostration to the moderators and supreme owners of this site to add Cribby to the ancient scribes and summon stone cutters to add to all obelisk of CIS for future Canes to know whom came before them to carry the Cribby legacy into the future.

So let it be written so let it be done.

Advertisement
Back