Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Dude!!! You get a bigger, juicier piece of chicken with Popeyes. I personally like the spicy version with the sauce. Huge fan. I also think Popeyes is the best fast food chain on the planet. Perhaps I’m biased. Better fries at Popeyes as well. The waffle fries at CF are pretty basic.

I’ve had it a few times, it’s pretty much a big tender. The first time it was good , i liked the brioche bread but in no way was it close to CF. From the texture and flavor of the chicken right down to the way the bun melts in your mouth. It doesn’t have near the quality. Like I said , it’s a big *** Popeyes chicken tender on brioche bread. Every time I get it’s a toss up, one time it’s good and one time it’s awful. There’s so much fried breading on it that lots of times the breading falls off because it’s not cooked all the way. That finished me.

There’s literally no debate to me, I eat CF weekly , haven’t been back to Popeyes in months. I also think their fried chicken is super overrated, especially for the price. That’s just me doe.

Advertisement
Dude!!! You get a bigger, juicier piece of chicken with Popeyes. I personally like the spicy version with the sauce. Huge fan. I also think Popeyes is the best fast food chain on the planet. Perhaps I’m biased. Better fries at Popeyes as well. The waffle fries at CF are pretty basic.

Popeyes is phucking fire, cant lie. Anyone know what happened to juicy lucy's? Supreme

I’ve had it a few times, it’s pretty much a big tender. The first time it was good , i liked the brioche bread but in no way was it close to CF. From the texture and flavor of the chicken right down to the way the bun melts in your mouth. It doesn’t have near the quality. Like I said , it’s a big *** Popeyes chicken tender on brioche bread. Every time I get it’s a toss up, one time it’s good and one time it’s awful. There’s so much fried breading on it that lots of times the breading falls off because it’s not cooked all the way. That finished me.

There’s literally no debate to me, I eat CF weekly , haven’t been back to Popeyes in months. I also think their fried chicken is super overrated, especially for the price. That’s just me doe.

CF is my go-to as well. Has been since the day i stumbled on one in college.....never looked at another chicken sandwich the same way since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For my money I’ll take Bojangles chicken over Popeyes , **** I’ll take Publix too. Btw bojangles pintos poured on top of their dirty rice is 🔥

Man I used to love bojangles. Nothing like a Cajun filet biscuit combo with BO-Rounds to bring you back from a hangover in college.Pretty sure they don’t have them down here in south Florida.

Man I used to love bojangles. Nothing like a Cajun filet biscuit combo with BO-Rounds to bring you back from a hangover in college.Pretty sure they don’t have them down here in south Florida.

They have a few in North Florida. They made an incursion into Orlando a few years ago, opened beautiful stores in Sanford and Altamonte, invested in sponsorship in NASCAR, then they pulled the plug after a year or two. Those stores are now Chick Fila.

Advertisement

I eat Chick Fil A 4-5 days a week. Not an exaggeration.

They have a few in North Florida. They made an incursion into Orlando a few years ago, opened beautiful stores in Sanford and Altamonte, invested in sponsorship in NASCAR, then they pulled the plug after a year or two. Those stores are now Chick Fila.

They built one here in gainesville a year or two ago.

Advertisement
Back