Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
We are killing it on the trail! giphy - 2020-07-27T141140.064.gif
Welcome to the U!!! This young man's film is on point!

Advertisement
I like his coaches statement and opinion of him, he is one of the best 11, get him on the field and let him work. Especially with the emphasis Manny puts on rotating lots of fresh bodies on his defense its like a second line coming in for hockey.

Advertisement
But Clemson's doing it with nearly half the total commits. Unreal. We have to get to that level

Dont worry about what Clemson is doing. Bama, Georgia, Texas, Ohio State and USC have all averaged better classes over the 5 years than Clemson. Last I checked, only 1 of those schools has won a championship since 2015. Dabo's crew is pretty good at player evals so they don't have to be #1. Diaz seems to be following suit. Worth noting that Dabos has never had a 3 star turn into a top 10 pick, while Miami is about to do that with Rosseau. So Diaz's team is showing it knows what it is doing. 3 stars B. Smith, T. Davis , and Rodriguez are the perfect examples. Dont need to get to Clemson's level. Miami needs to keep finding those 3 star gems. Does is it look as good in the rankings? No. Will it get us closer to winning championships? Absolutely. Sprinkle in some 5 stars along with underrated 3 and 4 stars, and you got yourself a stew.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, Thomas Davis...AND POPS. I hope you bring a cooler full of those ribs about 6 or 7 times per year.

You are now joining a family that is comparable in closeness to what you find at places like UGa or Alabama, even if our family is a little bit smaller because we are a private school.

Advertisement
I feel like ppl are sleeping on these young linebackers we're bringing in. I'm very excited about guys like Austin Cave, Troutman, and Tyler Johnson to name a few.
I right there with you Liberty City! When I saw what this kid did against MNW and when you watch his film all you can do is go DAM! This kids will easily play fast at 6'3" 240 when he gets into the training program. He big enough to set the edge. Fast enough string plays wide. At LB he wil get sideline to sideline and up the field. Big enough at LB to stuff the middle and rush/blitz up the gut. Summary: We got a Gold Swiss Army knife for a butter knife price.

Advertisement
Back