1595873871753.png

Advertisement
I want
Sapp
Taylor
Marshall
Leigh

I'm good with no QB or Jay Allen

If no cap, just keep one of the 85 spots open. Assuming there is a season, some top QB will want to star in Lashlee's offense after seeing King's numbers. No reason to be worried now.

If the NCAA does actually lift the hard cap of 25, I'm feeling really, really, really good about Miami's chances of getting back to winning championships with all the talent we'll be stockpiling from the 2021 and 2022 classes.

Advertisement
Happy to say I'm glad my assumption was wrong.... As this was playing out I had posted some time back that I was starting to wonder if this was just a troll job to get another schools attention.... Thankfully he was just taking his time as he said he would and made the best decision for himself and I'm glad he picked us....
Welcome to the U Thomas...

I want
Sapp
Taylor
Marshall
Leigh

I'm good with no QB or Jay Allen
he didnt include us in his final group. Not saying that cant change because it has with other guys this cycle, but the fact he saw our campus and then didnt include us is telling. I personally feel we should go all out for Tate and maybe continue to kick the tires with Byrd out of Texas. If we cant get an elite OT, then use the spot elsewhere or hold it for possible transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back