Thomas Brown visits top RB McFarland today

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
The way Broke uses "yo" is so obvious he's not black it's hilarious. Although he swears he is.
who lies about being black or any other race? Some weird mfs on here

You're a scrawny white boy in a stained beater with ecko jean shorts, aren't you.

This is Broke:

View attachment 41482

**** ya got me crying

tell me no D! this is what dude looks like, hasta be.

Brock, if you're really black post a pic of yourself.

Uh no Im not about to post a pic of me on here for you weird mfs. I stay about 20 minutes from Atlanta and will go to any cane event here

Brock is the whitest name ever maybe as well.

I don't want to get involved but I never heard a black man call someone a coon like he did. That's like the most racist shut ever even tho he said he was joking I couldn't believe he said he was black afterward I was shocked. But hey we gotta take his word for it right

important info regarding an elite propsect....

talking about a poster here and his race...

amazing.

Uh no Im not about to post a pic of me on here for you weird mfs. I stay about 20 minutes from Atlanta and will go to any cane event here

I don't want to get involved but I never heard a black man call someone a coon like he did. That's like the most racist shut ever even tho he said he was joking I couldn't believe he said he was black afterward I was shocked. But hey we gotta take his word for it right

word I forgot totally forgot about that. im white too so I don't care but my white-o-meter is strong on this one.

Advertisement
important info regarding an elite propsect....

talking about a poster here and his race...

amazing.

There's been no new pertinent information on Brown's visit since this morning. We're just having some fun.

Broke started the whole thing anyway with his defense of Rumph's recruiting failures.

Advertisement

word I forgot totally forgot about that. im white too so I don't care but my white-o-meter is strong on this one.

U got the white radar so u know.....like me I can smell a sofrito ni99@ quick I know if a ni99@ has a pocket knife he rican

Petey, change thread title to roast of b-roke. McFarland a lock. Wtf is he gonna do at Maryland?

Remember that thread by jax cane some shut...on scout he said randy isn't going anywhere and then randy got fired. Brock is that guy here but for at for some reason

Advertisement
Yall old ****s just look crazy calling for a dude job based on a decision a teenager makes. If these dudes come they come if they dont they dont, simple as that.

It's not that important. It's only recruiting. This is exactly how people like Saban and Meyer approach recruiting. That's why they're so successful. Because they don't hold peoples feet to the fire so that they do their jobs, like in recruiting.

You have no power to do anything. Its richts job to evaluate his staff and determine what they are doing. Im not going to sit around complaining 24/7 because some dude doesnt want to come here.

U got the white radar so u know.....like me I can smell a sofrito ni99@ quick I know if a ni99@ has a pocket knife he rican

You Puerto Rican ain't you?

So when Rumph develops our young db's this year and they ball out y'all going to want to fire him still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Broke, I'm not a fire Rumph guy (yet), but if you don't see the issues with him not even being able to get a sniff from talented guys he was just coaching several months ago, then you're cutting him slack that he doesn't deserve.

Don't know if there's a particular reason that you like him or want to protect him, but his failure at the guys from his own school has put everyone on alert about his recruiting abilities.

A big part of the job is successfully recruiting, something which so far he's fallen well short of. Time will tell, but we can't have year after year of whiffing on talented defensive backs. Personally if it was up to me, I'd give him one more season to show he can bring in talent, top-notch talent.

I'm trying to stay out of this but I'm gonna take one last heave ho attempt here to appeal to what I believe CAN BE relatively intellectual people who understand both the game of football & have common sense. #1 rumph has been involved in recruiting two of these kids from heritage (in his 1 YEARS he's been a college position coach at um)Marco Wilson & Slaton. Won't get into anything bout the recruitment as its pointless. But as a recruit the one thing that is common sense to them is they need a relationship with their position coach & with the head coach. Everything else is pointless cause you'll have next to zero contact ever with that person. In college you are isolated to your side of the ball & far more specifically your position coach. You don't **** with no one else. So it's pointless to beat that dead horse over & over about how rumph hasn't gotten in one year all the kids from heritage. Unless it's a corner it's completely irrelevant & Wilson is the only one from there we wanted. Thanks & have a great day.

You Puerto Rican ain't you?

Yes lol

Broke, I'm not a fire Rumph guy (yet), but if you don't see the issues with him not even being able to get a sniff from talented guys he was just coaching several months ago, then you're cutting him slack that he doesn't deserve.

Don't know if there's a particular reason that you like him or want to protect him, but his failure at the guys from his own school has put everyone on alert about his recruiting abilities.

A big part of the job is successfully recruiting, something which so far he's fallen well short of. Time will tell, but we can't have year after year of whiffing on talented defensive backs. Personally if it was up to me, I'd give him one more season to show he can bring in talent, top-notch talent.

I'm trying to stay out of this but I'm gonna take one last heave ho attempt here to appeal to what I believe CAN BE relatively intellectual people who understand both the game of football & have common sense. #1 rumph has been involved in recruiting two of these kids from heritage (in his 1 YEARS he's been a college position coach at um)Marco Wilson & Slaton. Won't get into anything bout the recruitment as its pointless. But as a recruit the one thing that is common sense to them is they need a relationship with their position coach & with the head coach. Everything else is pointless cause you'll have next to zero contact ever with that person. In college you are isolated to your side of the ball & far more specifically your position coach. You don't **** with no one else. So it's pointless to beat that dead horse over & over about how rumph hasn't gotten in one year all the kids from heritage. Unless it's a corner it's completely irrelevant & Wilson is the only one from there we wanted. Thanks & have a great day.

thanks for the insight big dawg. what's your guy feeling on Brokes skin color? The board says white. He says black. You break the tie. Thanks in advance.

So when Rumph develops our young db's this year and they ball out y'all going to want to fire him still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he gets studs it won't be difficult but u can't turn **** into flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back