Thomas Brown visits top RB McFarland today

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
It's a very attractive option to many kids within a 100-mile radius which is a ton of kids. Urban environment, good academically, fairly nice and diverse campus, under armor, etc.

Sorry buddy, some of what you said is true, basically urban, under armor, and diverse... But I've lived in Maryland for almost twenty years now and lived in College Park for a couple of years. College Park is nothing but an unmitigated **** hole and the same goes for the UMD campus. MD students and fans are also near the bottom of the pile, juuuuust above WVU.

Advertisement
Yall old ***** just look crazy calling for a dude job based on a decision a teenager makes. If these dudes come they come if they dont they dont, simple as that.

It's not that important. It's only recruiting. This is exactly how people like Saban and Meyer approach recruiting. That's why they're so successful. Because they don't hold peoples feet to the fire so that they do their jobs, like in recruiting.

It's funny how art briles who was a former highschool coach or Jeremy Pruitt who came up from the highschool ranks weren't criticized for their coaching abilities but yet guys like rumph and Elijah brooks are. Both have produced multiple 5 and 4 star players. Hmmm

comparing Rumph to Briles and Pruitt...... HAAA. Is Rumph replacing Golden is your heart now?

They all had to start somewhere... until Briles brought in rg3 you think people were so high on him at Baylor who up to that point was a joke? How bout gus malzahn? **** ain't unique here. What's unique is how people hate on rumph so badly yet he in year one definitively,drastically upgraded the position he was brought here to coach. Yall can't understand that then take yall some genius selfs & fly the banner! Yall want Paul Williams back. It's never enough here.

Advertisement
The way Broke uses "yo" is so obvious he's not black it's hilarious. Although he swears he is.
who lies about being black or any other race? Some weird mfs on here

You're a scrawny white boy in a stained beater with ecko jean shorts, aren't you.
lol hilarious , these posters are crazy on here

Just ******* with you like you did with me on my Holloman's ****ed DM post. All love. Go Canes!

It's funny how art briles who was a former highschool coach or Jeremy Pruitt who came up from the highschool ranks weren't criticized for their coaching abilities but yet guys like rumph and Elijah brooks are. Both have produced multiple 5 and 4 star players. Hmmm

comparing Rumph to Briles and Pruitt...... HAAA. Is Rumph replacing Golden is your heart now?

They all had to start somewhere... until Briles brought in rg3 you think people were so high on him at Baylor who up to that point was a joke? How bout gus malzahn? **** ain't unique here. What's unique is how people hate on rumph so badly yet he in year one definitively,drastically upgraded the position he was brought here to coach. Yall can't understand that then take yall some genius selfs & fly the banner! Yall want Paul Williams back. It's never enough here.

Facts. B itch, cry, fire this guy, repeat.

Advertisement
Brock, if you're really black post a pic of yourself.

Uh no Im not about to post a pic of me on here for you weird mfs. I stay about 20 minutes from Atlanta and will go to any cane event here

Brock is the whitest name ever maybe as well.
That's not even my name. Its supposed to be B-rock It's just a nickname that I created for this site 6 years ago or so lol

only white people "create" nicknames! gotcha!

The way Broke uses "yo" is so obvious he's not black it's hilarious. Although he swears he is.

You're a scrawny white boy in a stained beater with ecko jean shorts, aren't you.
lol hilarious , these posters are crazy on here

Just ****ing with you like you did with me on my Holloman's ****ed DM post. All love. Go Canes!

💯👌🏾

Facts. B itch, cry, fire this guy, repeat.

This, smh that's what I'm saying

Advertisement

This is Broke:

186079_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back