Coaching Thomas Brown interviews for Dolphins HC šŸ¤

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Nah, man. You can count the number of players and coaches to come out in support of him on one hand. It isn't about him kissing Ross's ***. It's about a ton of people in the organization hating him.

Nothing he's done in three years was evidence that he's head coach material. Good defensive coordinator? Sure, but everything else around him is rotting and that's on him.
Flores wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last HC to be an ornery ******* w the personality of a cactus whose players hated him.

But they played hard for him. I dont think anyone can deny that. And you ain't going hard for a guy you ain't all the way behind.

He's the best coach we've had in decades and I don't see us getting anyone better atm.

As I said in other threads, he made more than his share of mistakes and isn't blameless. But no way he should have been dismissed this season.

We Jim Caldwelled ourselves.

Stephen Ross is crap. He doesn't know jack **** about football, so he can't hire or delegate properly.

He thinks it's cute to use to the parking lot to build an amusement park of other events that have nothing to do with his sole purpose as owner: win.

He lines his own pockets and has delivered zero for the club. Two playoff appearances, one home game, zero playoff wins.

**** Stephen Ross.
I agree 100% with the parking mess this year. Iā€™m a season ticket holder and didnā€™t hear about the BS till the morning of the first game. Why could the construction not wait till after the football season? With that said he is the owner, who also owns the stadium. He would be an absolute moron to not try to maximize his asset.

There are not very many people who are lucky enough to have enough money to own a football team. Usually being a football mind doesnā€™t make you a billionaire. Not everyone can be mark Cuban, jerry Jones, or inharite a team. Steve Ross is a big football FAN and wants nothing more than to win a Super Bowl. He is not a sports professional and why he trust his staff member and even brought in tannenbum years ago to help with football operations. As an owner all I expect is him to provide money and if there is issues like there clearly was this year, he has to make a decision. I donā€™t know why he is so loyal to Grier(this past draft prob had something to do with it), but he made his choice of Grier over Flores and with the info that has come out this week I cant hate on the decision. Like I said earlier I would have fired both and started with a clean slate, but he went the route he did. He need to get this hire right, it only takes one.

Flores wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last HC to be an ornery ******* w the personality of a cactus whose players hated him.

But they played hard for him. I dont think anyone can deny that. And you ain't going hard for a guy you ain't all the way behind.

He's the best coach we've had in decades and I don't see us getting anyone better atm.

As I said in other threads, he made more than his share of mistakes and isn't blameless. But no way he should have been dismissed this season.

We Jim Caldwelled ourselves.
Record would say he is about the same as the last 4, same stuff was said about Adam gase till he flopped with the jets. Flores imo is a great defensive coordinator, really needs to work on being a manager. Lack of people/communication skills, stubbornness, and arrogance are qualities he really needs to reflect on if he is to be successful at his next stop. I liked coach Flo but also didnā€™t have to work with the guy on a daily basis. The people who did seem to think differently than what the public perception is of him.

Advertisement
He's the frontrunner per sources. Speaking of the Phins, I know a dude here in Phoenix who's friends with Richie Incognito. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The guy said, "Richie is a good guy. Just don't get on his bad side." Shocker!
I heard the same about Saddam Hussein from a colleague originally from the Middle East many years ago, no joke

Rooney Rule
The dolphins once requested A HC interview with Randy Shannon before he even coached here, before he was even DC I think. To his credit he called it out and refused and acknowledged there was no way he was qualified and it was just a Rooney Rule checkmark and he wouldn't play along..

Advertisement
The dolphins once requested A HC interview with Randy Shannon before he even coached here, before he was even DC I think. To his credit he called it out and refused and acknowledged there was no way he was qualified and it was just a Rooney Rule checkmark and he wouldn't play along..
They are interviewing multiple minority coaches is why it is a dumb comment. I know people on this board donā€™t like Thomas brown for some reason, but seems like all the coaches and players for the Rams do. Outside of Vance Joseph Iā€™d be cool giving a shot to anyone the dolphins are rumored to be interviewing.

They are interviewing multiple minority coaches is why it is a dumb comment. I know people on this board donā€™t like Thomas brown for some reason, but seems like all the coaches and players for the Rams do. Outside of Vance Joseph Iā€™d be cool giving a shot to anyone the dolphins are rumored to be interviewing.
I'm not saying Brown isn't qualified but it would be very Dolphins front office for them to think he wasn't but do an interview anyway to check off a league requirement..

Bienemy's past coming back to hunt him. NFL Executives are avoiding that **** like the plague. I think he would do well, karma is a *****.

Advertisement
Iā€™ve seen enough of him as my time as a Rams and canes fan. Really hope he doesnā€™t become the hc of the dolphins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back