Coaching Thomas Brown interviews for Dolphins HC šŸ¤

Thatā€™s to fulfill the FPA requirements.

Itā€™s not terrible, because at least he gets the experience of the interview process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why should he remind anyone of Tomlin, because he's young and black?

Tomlin was at least a defensive guy with coordinator experience. Brown is a career running backs coach
seems like those around the league thinks that highly of him.

I just think it heā€™s anything close to one of the best coaches in the last 20 years.. He would be better then whatā€™s been there for a while now.

Advertisement
Haa! I used to date Richie's ex. I should've left her alone after learning that, but bad decisions make good stories.
Yeah man...... I'd stay from anyone who's willing to bash their own Ferarri with a bat. I fear running into him here in AZ because for all I know, I might be in the crossfire of a gun battle between Richie and a 100 cops. The guy is ******* unhinged time 1,000.

Impossible..first, CIS labeled him a cOrch years back..and not too mention..Hardrock makes a killing off Shrimp ****tails on the suites menu..I highly doubt the Dolphins would trade in that profit for a corch..

Advertisement
Perfect fit, Thomas Brown is a company/yes man. Which is exactly what they want "collaboration" aka just shut the fluck up

the Dolphins have already requested to interview Leslie Frazier and Vance Joseph. they're not asking to interview Thomas Brown to satisfy the Rooney Rule.

So you're saying that Ross is never going back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back