This *****!

Yea your making an excuse for Richt & Kayaa.. and the defense did give up 150 yards running to Cook and greater then 50% 3rd down conversion rate. They played good not great

As much time as the defense was left stranded on the field by constant short possessions on offense I'll call that a great game. Cook got **** near half those yards on 1 carry. All things considering I'll take that effort. Should've run more stunts on the dline. That's the only change I would've made because we were relying on the line for pressure & there was plenty of times we just didn't get in the backfield. Far as Kaaya goes after the first half we relied on a lot of quick dumps. Definitely agree we completely abandoned the middle of the field once ahmon got hurt. Tried to work it with Braxton but he simply was getting manhandled. I think we should've used the tight ends a lot more especially on the boundaries because they were stacking two in the box often to take away the draws & tight end play. Too often the line didn't allow Kaaya to sit in the pocket. I think his previous reads were horrible. He just didn't seem mentally to be in the game after that pick.

Wait Ahmon Richards got hurt??

Yeah. Just a deep thigh bruise. Just was never the same after that. Anything I say yall seem to think is an excuse. Far from the case. I see accountability everywhere but especially with richt. No excuses here.

Advertisement
So Richt is saving formations and plays for UNC... Lol this is good.

Yeah actually on the offensive & defensive sides of the ball he sure is. I'm glad it's so good for u. Instead of pretending your affected by what's previously gone on the field simply sit back & watch. Then you won't sound like a moron that thinks the playbook consists of a handful of plays & 3 separate formations...

Advertisement
Back