This will probably never happen again

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Just due to my opinion that no other man BUT Saban could bring so many alphas together. I know it’s mention ALOT about how stacked this coaching staff was but thought it was kinda cool to see our very own prepping for the 2016 cotton bowl.

I am doing an assignment for my biomechanics/ kinesiology degree and was using Scott Cochran in my report and came across this old video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just due to my opinion that no other man BUT Saban could bring so many alphas together. I know it’s mention ALOT about how stacked this coaching staff was but thought it was kinda cool to see our very own prepping for the 2016 cotton bowl.

I am doing an assignment for my biomechanics/ kinesiology degree and was using Scott Cochran in my report and came across this old video.

zWhlT9tThGxoc.gif

When did being an Alpha become a myth?

Debunked in the 1970s.

Think of it this way -

Let's say you have a 5 year old son and he grabs the remote while you are watching the Canes and tries to put on Paw Patrol. Would you tell your 5 year old son that you acknowledge his challenge for alpha male dominance of the household, then pick him up and throw him through the nearest window?

Debunked in the 1970s.

Think of it this way -

Let's say you have a 5 year old son and he grabs the remote while you are watching the Canes and tries to put on Paw Patrol. Would you tell your 5 year old son that you acknowledge his challenge for alpha male dominance of the household, then pick him up and throw him through the nearest window?
Let me think about it. Is it an ACC game? Are we playing FSU?

Advertisement
Debunked in the 1970s.

Think of it this way -

It's why I don't have kids.

Debunked in the 1970s.

Think of it this way -

Pa Empirical did that very thing.

I learned and turned out just fine.

Get your Paw Patrol weak *** outta here. The remote control is for MEN.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve got the same degree and know about 100 people that have it

Just busting your balls

Keep killing it man
Oh nah…i gotchu bruh. Yeah when I told my Pops (retired Marine) about my degree he said the same thing…well more like “MF’er, Good luck cleaning shower curtains at planet fvking fitness you ****wad….Holy **** son..first u went full **** “zoomie” on me and now this”? (I’m former Air Force). “Where’s your ******* head at”? “I mean Ima love you regardless but come on gahdammit”. LOL.

I literally got saved due to a buddy i deployed with back in ‘19 already having an in at his old JUCO. If it wasn’t for that I woulda been SOL.

Advertisement
Scientifically, the concept as it relates to wolves has been disproven.

Lab coats are not omnisicient.
They havent proven a **** thing. To say its ",circumstantial" is understandable. Disproven? NAH. NOT even.

A lot of " science" is theoretical and hypothetical and not ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Too many people take these random studies as gospel.

Just like this whole " invasive species" BS. Thats come out. These are the SAME people who thought that of the wolves in YellowStone and these idiots killed all the **** wolves and almost recreated(destroyed) the entire ecosystem. Only to realize the wolves were keeping the **** space thriving. 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

No man has put in, nor has, the time to disprove " Alpha anything". Bunch of Malarkey.

Oh nah…i gotchu bruh. Yeah when I told my Pops (retired Marine) about my degree he said the same thing…well more like “MF’er, Good luck cleaning shower curtains at planet fvking fitness you ****wad….Holy **** son..first u went full **** “zoomie” on me and now this”? (I’m former Air Force). “Where’s your ******* head at”? “I mean Ima love you regardless but come on gahdammit”. LOL.

I literally got saved due to a buddy i deployed with back in ‘19 already having an in at his old JUCO. If it wasn’t for that I woulda been SOL.
That’s such a dad thing to say 😂

I will say in all honestly that I’ve been able to leverage some relationships in the health and fitness space and social media gives you a lot of access but it sure is nice, even if you don’t USE it, to point to those letters by your name. It’s instant credibility in a sea of people who aren’t

Lemme know when you’re finishing up and where you land I’ll happily send some contacts your way or help out if I can

That’s such a dad thing to say 😂

I will say in all honestly that I’ve been able to leverage some relationships in the health and fitness space and social media gives you a lot of access but it sure is nice, even if you don’t USE it, to point to those letters by your name. It’s instant credibility in a sea of people who aren’t

Lemme know when you’re finishing up and where you land I’ll happily send some contacts your way or help out if I can
Solid brother!! Truly appreciate that.

You clearly didn't do any research on our own coaching trees before you did this project I see. Feel free to check it out. From Jimmy, to Dennis to Butch

Advertisement
Back