This weekend's visits, per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****, no Tyson to Tennessee.

I would’ve liked it more if he was goin. Cancels after the in home not a good sign

LOL. You guys are priceless.

If he cancels his UM visit, then THAT is "not a good sign." Canceling a dumb trip to a redneck **** hole that he has absolutely no intention of attending is meaningless.

Pretty sure nesta and ps2 not goin to Clemson or Tenn either but they’re still taking trips. Just saying I would’ve rather had him out with his boys ****** hoes then sitting home thinking a whole weekend after the in home

Only a UM fan would be upset that one of our top recruits isn't visiting some other school.

Everyone's different. Maybe Tyson has less desire to travel around to ****** redneck towns than Surtain or Nesta. I wouldn't draw any conclusions from him not visiting shythole dumpster fire UT just because Nesta is.

But I'm pretty certain he's not going to spend the whole weekend basking in the glory of Spermy Fart's visit thinking about Spermy's Bama bangs and his ugly black orthopedic loafers.

Advertisement
IVINS INSIGHT

1a109ac0-8ebd-0132-1ddb-0a2c89e5f2f5.gif

Didn't Shodell from TOS just report that Tyson was going to visit Tennessee this weekend. Someone posted it in another thread. Slidell mentioned it in his article when he interviewed Tyson's father about Kirby's in-home visit.

What a joke of a website. Looks like Shodell and Macho's source are pretty well connected in Tyson's recruitment.

If the dude Sperman mentioned repeatedly in the article about the Heritage recruits is the DL coach there, then it's the same source.

I like it that Richt has in homes with most of these guys next week and then there's next weekend. The key is who comes for the weekend.

Advertisement
If only there was some University close to where he lives that he could take an unofficial to on this free weekend he has. That is if his plan was to sit around and not do anything but think about his Kirby Smart poster in his room. He could also be a kid with other non-football friends that would go out and do some things locally.

I don't like Chatfield going to UF Feb. 2nd, right before signing day. I hope that isn't true.

Advertisement

I would’ve liked it more if he was goin. Cancels after the in home not a good sign

Are you implying that he's decided to sing with Tennessee? For serious?

I think he means that UGA was pressuring TC to shut down recruitment. TC not going to UT would be a sign he's shut it down.

I don't think UT means anything. If he pulls the old "Miami is so close to home, I've been there plenty of times I don't need to OV", that will mean he's shut it down.

If Briggs is Mr. FSU, then having Chatman, who is as malleable as silly putty, there with him is going to be interesting.

Wouldn't be shocked if Chatman names FSU his leader after the weekend. Luckily, we get the last visit.

Everyone is his leader. As long as he can avoid his 12th commitment we're platinum. We'll be the final leader.

Kid seems to fall in love with every school he visits. My sense with Chatman is whoever gets in his ear him last will get him. And Grandmaster Richt will have the last word 2/2.

It's amazing with our DL numbers and need we couldn't get Ojomo/Gerald or another late unsigned DT or DE in for a visit.

Advertisement

Are you implying that he's decided to sing with Tennessee? For serious?

I think he means that UGA was pressuring TC to shut down recruitment. TC not going to UT would be a sign he's shut it down.

Or it would be a sign that he doesn't feel like wasting his time traveling to a ****** place he has no interest in.

Yup. I rather stay home and watch paint dry than take a trip to Knoxville.

Advertisement
I'm just curious who the one remaining silent commit is @ this point?

Chatfield was scheduled to visit Florida this weekend. However, he now says that trip has been rescheduled for February 2.
per Ivins:It looks like Tyson Campbell will be at Tennessee this weekend. That's what 247Sports' Ryan Callahan just reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back