This weekend's visits, per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll thank ivins for y'all, he's right next to me.

Great. Ask him how that dagger in the heart felt when Bandy took that pick to the house. Could he feel the Rock shaking? Did he get a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach?

[video=youtube_share;IvYzn1X-FRU]https://youtu.be/IvYzn1X-FRU[/video]

Fūck the domers.

Advertisement

Thank him next time you come up for air.

Francesca got jokes. Ol Francesca trying to be funny, u done sitting on macho face?? Bet he needs more of that Francesca juice. Keyboard legend with bandwagon *** fans. I'm actually out here with future d1 prospects while your *** trying act hard over the web... silly u... continue being a keyboard legend while I enjoy these games. Francesca I hope you don't have this thread deleted pu ssy!

Dead

lmmfao. he asked for that

Honestly, it's very difficult to preemptively plan against the havoc Chise can bring to bear on a post. The dude can turn virtually anything into an Achilles heel...and with minimal verbiage. It's a gift amongst gifts he has.

Really, misspelling names and name calling is such a great talent these days, big up to Francesca keyboard legend. Uzz more of that juice on machos face.

Advertisement

Dead

Honestly, it's very difficult to preemptively plan against the havoc Chise can bring to bear on a post. The dude can turn virtually anything into an Achilles heel...and with minimal verbiage. It's a gift amongst gifts he has.

Really, misspelling names and name calling is such a great talent these days, big up to Francesca keyboard legend. Uzz more of that juice on machos face.

Chise got you shook

Francesca got jokes. Ol Francesca trying to be funny, u done sitting on macho face?? Bet he needs more of that Francesca juice. Keyboard legend with bandwagon *** fans. I'm actually out here with future d1 prospects while your *** trying act hard over the web... silly u... continue being a keyboard legend while I enjoy these games. Francesca I hope you don't have this thread deleted pu ssy!

Wounded.

LOL at this facquit getting so worked up over a joke. You must be the little pvssy in school whose ears turn purple when kids pick on him.

Advertisement

Chise got you shook

Too easy. That little pvssy crying over some locker room banter. Now, he's going to make it his life's mission to downvote all my posts.

Chise got you shook

How? Never that, will the keyboard legend teleport from cyber space? If he ever gets from behind the keyboard and actually be in these streets he'll find me.

Chise got you shook

Too easy. That little pvssy crying over some locker room banter. Now, he's going to make it his life's mission to downvote all my posts.

Just like the hoe I thought you were, I hardly ever bother with you don't flatter yourself. You'll def get neg for the ignorance you spew. Don't have this thread deleted cuz it doesn't favor your hoe ***.

Advertisement
Ivin's isn't a notre dame fan and I'm pretty sure he graduated from FAU not notre dame. He just covered their recruiting for a few years just like he's covering Miami now. I've asked him about it in the past and he has no loyalty to notre dame. Just wanted to clear that up as I saw someone say he graduated from there and roots for them.

Someone needs to put the emergency room on alert cause there’s going to be a bloodbath here shortly....do we have a priest or Rabbi on this site

Live look in on GR8:

B1CB9CB0-C829-4CF3-8FFA-A3EB308A1DE6.jpg

Advertisement

Chise got you shook

How? Never that, will the keyboard legend teleport from cyber space? If he ever gets from behind the keyboard and actually be in these streets he'll find me.

Thug tard GR8etcheese "in these streets."

1408134386167.jpg

Chise got you shook

Just like the hoe I thought you were, I hardly ever bother with you don't flatter yourself. You'll def get neg for the ignorance you spew. Don't have this thread deleted cuz it doesn't favor your hoe ***.

You bother with me all the time, bytch *** GR8etcheese.

Chise got you shook

If you're hanging with Andrew "Upper Middle Class" Ivins I seriously doubt anyone will find you in the "streets" of anything other than a gated, guarded community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back