This weekend's visits, per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****, no Tyson to Tennessee.

I would’ve liked it more if he was goin. Cancels after the in home not a good sign

Are you implying that he's decided to sing with Tennessee? For serious?

I think he means that UGA was pressuring TC to shut down recruitment. TC not going to UT would be a sign he's shut it down.

Or it would be a sign that he doesn't feel like wasting his time traveling to a ****** place he has no interest in.

Advertisement

I would’ve liked it more if he was goin. Cancels after the in home not a good sign

LOL. You guys are priceless.

If he cancels his UM visit, then THAT is "not a good sign." Canceling a dumb trip to a redneck **** hole that he has absolutely no intention of attending is meaningless.

Pretty sure nesta and ps2 not goin to Clemson or Tenn either but they’re still taking trips. Just saying I would’ve rather had him out with his boys ****** hoes then sitting home thinking a whole weekend after the in home

don't forget about Moose Griffith is also visiting. PWO.

Didn't Shodell from TOS just report that Tyson was going to visit Tennessee this weekend. Someone posted it in another thread. Slidell mentioned it in his article when he interviewed Tyson's father about Kirby's in-home visit.

What a joke of a website. Looks like Shodell and Macho's source are pretty well connected in Tyson's recruitment.

Advertisement

He's implying that given the odd timing of last night's final in-home from Kirby Smart & UGA, that he might have been urged to cancel any remaining visits. We won't know that until next week. Tennessee was a free lobster dinner & a victory lap through the orange pride brigade. If he still makes Miami, then his point was moot.

Its all speculation.. If he was shutting down his recruitment why not just cancel all the visits now. he just didn't want to waste his time in Tenn. Where Nesta likes country food so he wants that free meal.

posted about an hour ago by a GA writer on 247. noticed the GA writer said Campbell visiting us on Feb 2
---------------

https://georgia.247sports.com/Article/2018-Class-Where-Things-Stand-114230994

Dawg Post breaks down Georgia's remaining targets and where things stand today.

Tyson Campbell:

Likely Georgia's most important target remaining on their board, Campbell is an elite 5-star cornerback who could push for immediate playing time the second he gets on campus. Campbell took his official visit to Georgia the weekend of January 12, and is coming off an official visit to Alabama this past weekend. His last remaining official visit will be to Miami the weekend before Signing Day. With just under two weeks remaining, sources say the Georgia Bulldogs are the current favorite to land the five-star at this time. Kirby Smart and Mel Tucker made an in-home visit with Campbell and his family on Thursday night.

Last edited:
If the reports are true, that Tyson and Chatfield are staying home. Can we get them on an unofficial visit this weekend?

Advertisement

I think he means that UGA was pressuring TC to shut down recruitment. TC not going to UT would be a sign he's shut it down.

Tyson's father just confirmed in his interview that Richt was doing an in-home next week prior to their family's OV to Miami. Tyson clearly didn't shut down his recruitment.

Didn't Shodell from TOS just report that Tyson was going to visit Tennessee this weekend. Someone posted it in another thread. Slidell mentioned it in his article when he interviewed Tyson's father about Kirby's in-home visit.

What a joke of a website. Looks like Shodell and Macho's source are pretty well connected in Tyson's recruitment.

Canesport is an absolute monstrosity of a website. Heavy anti-Miami bias as well.

Advertisement
who is tito?

is (1).jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back