This week UNC,,, remember mocking the "U" .......

Let Big Norton put the Stinger Splash on that pollack Trubisky. That should be his signature move every game. Just fossilize the opposing QB early.

Can you recall any defender on this team in the last decade pulling off a wrestling move a la suplex on an opposing qb like that? I don't. That was a thing of beauty.

It warmed my heart to see that all the talk of violence on D wasn't empty lip service. DJax was a villain too.

I don't necessarily mind getting a well-timed roughing the passer penalty. You just have to make it count. Drive the QB into the turf with all your weight, or put your hat between his shoulder blades. You can get a shakier QB looking at the rush instead of for open receivers.

We might have actually beat Frenchie too hard because he got to the point where he didn't even know where he was. He was in another world.

They gave that boy a cortizone shot and some next level **** for him to get back into that game!

They had some sneaky business going on in that tent because that dude was checked out!

If I'm ever terminally ill, I want to go in that FSU tent for treatment. They worked miracles on Frenchie.

LMFAO. You got that right, Franchise!!

Advertisement
I been saying this ever since last years game was over. The disrespect has to be payed back with violence to the highest degree and a win. Hopefully Richt lets the whole team celebrete in front of their bench after we score the first touch down by throwing up the U simultaneously. And again after we win.

Wait until after we smoke them in the game and then pee on them to put the fire out. Mark could lead and call it an act of Christian mercy.

I just want the boys to come out and win convincingly, if we happen to maul a couple of punks that disrespected us in the process then cool. Just make sure it's clean and doesn't cost us.

The real disrespect was our play that day. ****, I didn't even mind it when it happened as it was part of Al's resume of failure which would hopefully get him fired.

I also don't know that it was even worth flagging though. He didn't do it in anyone's face. We score, the U flashes. Some throw up the Omega. Some do the first down in people's faces, their gloves have the school logo so it's up, etc. Yes, it probably goes against the rules, but **** isn't called equally or even well defined. Berlin did the Gator chomp followed by a throat slash....plenty of examples out there.

Don't play like dogsgit and this won't happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back