This week UNC,,, remember mocking the "U" .......

Advertisement
Let Big Norton put the Stinger Splash on that pollack Trubisky. That should be his signature move every game. Just fossilize the opposing QB early.

Can you recall any defender on this team in the last decade pulling off a wrestling move a la suplex on an opposing qb like that? I don't. That was a thing of beauty.

It warmed my heart to see that all the talk of violence on D wasn't empty lip service. DJax was a villain too.

I don't necessarily mind getting a well-timed roughing the passer penalty. You just have to make it count. Drive the QB into the turf with all your weight, or put your hat between his shoulder blades. You can get a shakier QB looking at the rush instead of for open receivers.

We might have actually beat Frenchie too hard because he got to the point where he didn't even know where he was. He was in another world.

Must win game. Lose this and hopes for the Coastal is practically over.

No holds barred on these ****ers... The Coastal is on the line & we need to send a message.

F*ck all this playing fair & playing right sh*t... We need to get downright dirty & start taking these b*tches out.

Knock Switzerland's (yup on purpose) ***** *** out, in the first ****** quarter! Bountygate the f*ck out of'em...

Then get Trubisky next, neutralize him early, because he's shown if you rough him up early, he'll fold later in the game.

We just need to straight up whoop they *** all over the field.

All of this. These ****suckers in the ACC constantly keep us in a competitive disadvantage with their bull**** officiating, so let's give it back Thug U style

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let Big Norton put the Stinger Splash on that pollack Trubisky. That should be his signature move every game. Just fossilize the opposing QB early.

Can you recall any defender on this team in the last decade pulling off a wrestling move a la suplex on an opposing qb like that? I don't. That was a thing of beauty.

It warmed my heart to see that all the talk of violence on D wasn't empty lip service. DJax was a villain too.

I don't necessarily mind getting a well-timed roughing the passer penalty. You just have to make it count. Drive the QB into the turf with all your weight, or put your hat between his shoulder blades. You can get a shakier QB looking at the rush instead of for open receivers.

We might have actually beat Frenchie too hard because he got to the point where he didn't even know where he was. He was in another world.

They gave that boy a cortizone shot and some next level **** for him to get back into that game!

They had some sneaky business going on in that tent because that dude was checked out!

They gave that boy a cortizone shot and some next level **** for him to get back into that game!

They had some sneaky business going on in that tent because that dude was checked out!

If I'm ever terminally ill, I want to go in that FSU tent for treatment. They worked miracles on Frenchie.

Advertisement

If I'm ever terminally ill, I want to go in that FSU tent for treatment. They worked miracles on Frenchie.

lmfao! facts! They turning Steve Urkels into Stefan Urqel's in that tent, boi!

The players who were here have to remember UNC flipping a U upside down when they scored last year. Play the tape the night before the game and lets kick some tarheel ***.

already sent to & saw by Shaq & Richards via twitter.

Advertisement
I think the perfect revenge would be another letdown performance from this team.

I mean, not really, but I'm trying to convince myself that's what I want since I know it's going to happen.

Advertisement
How is their OL?

2 sacks and 6.83 TFL / game. Not good for them

They run a lot of plays though. Our Defense will be spread more than in any other game this year unless we make the ACC champ game and get to play Clemson.

That's true. I just don't believe UNC is all that much better than GT. Different offenses. Similar defenses. But GT plays ball control.

I have a lot of faith in our defense getting us the ball back a good bit.

Not that mad about FSU I guess. That was a top 10 team minus the choke.

I think a lot are focusing on their offense v our defense. That favors us imho.

Their OL is awful.

And their DL does not get pressure. That's a problem for UNC.

I see pain and ruthlessness COMIN

i want all they heads started with 6. It was embarrassing to see them throw the U down and nobody do nothing about it.

I been saying this ever since last years game was over. The disrespect has to be payed back with violence to the highest degree and a win. Hopefully Richt lets the whole team celebrete in front of their bench after we score the first touch down by throwing up the U simultaneously. And again after we win.

NO.

It's frigging UNC. We need to play solid ball and kick their asses.

Advertisement
Back