This week UNC,,, remember mocking the "U" .......

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
The players who were here have to remember UNC flipping a U upside down when they scored last year. Play the tape the night before the game and lets kick some tarheel ***.

Advertisement
I want that bytch Switzer to plant his foot on a punt return and his knee to do a complete 360

I been saying this ever since last years game was over. The disrespect has to be payed back with violence to the highest degree and a win. Hopefully Richt lets the whole team celebrete in front of their bench after we score the first touch down by throwing up the U simultaneously. And again after we win.

Let Big Norton put the Stinger Splash on that pollack Trubisky. That should be his signature move every game. Just fossilize the opposing QB early.

No holds barred on these ****ers... The Coastal is on the line & we need to send a message.

F*ck all this playing fair & playing right sh*t... We need to get downright dirty & start taking these b*tches out.

Knock Switzerland's (yup on purpose) ***** *** out, in the first ****** quarter! Bountygate the f*ck out of'em...

Then get Trubisky next, neutralize him early, because he's shown if you rough him up early, he'll fold later in the game.

We just need to straight up whoop they *** all over the field.

Advertisement
I found it funny how UNC taunted the U last year. When we blew them out the year before at home and it felt just like a regular win to us. It goes to show you that even when Miami is down we will always be a big win towards all teams.

I agree with all, I hope trubisky has a pair of roller skates he's going to need them when this D is rolling down hill. He'll be sliding around all day looking for cover, hopefully a Norton cover, LOL!

I want this one bad. They mocked the **** out of us and didn't even get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. It's time enact some revenge like the Canes of old.

I don't like how we match up against them. Hope I'm wrong but this game scares me more than FSU did. Offensively, they're loaded - efficient QB, great WRs and an NFL RB. Their defense is average but our offense isn't in rhythm and we'll need to score 35+ to win this. Not sure we're capable right now.

Advertisement
Needs to be sent to every player on the team:

UNC-Gif.gif

The players who were here have to remember UNC flipping a U upside down when they scored last year. Play the tape the night before the game and lets kick some tarheel ***.

The best cure for "disrespect": win.

Until the Canes return to winning big games on big stages, other players and other fans are going to continue their antics...and can you blame them?

Advertisement
Let Big Norton put the Stinger Splash on that pollack Trubisky. That should be his signature move every game. Just fossilize the opposing QB early.

Can you recall any defender on this team in the last decade pulling off a wrestling move a la suplex on an opposing qb like that? I don't. That was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
Canes have to win this game!! A win here puts us in decent position with Va tech looming. A loss means coastal is all but done and team doesn't remember a%^ whooping from year before! This will be the eye opener game for me as Canes fan.

I agree lets see how we rebound. Yes, we lost to FSU but we could still win the coastal. That's the bigger goal honestly and it all starts with beating UNC. Will we fold like we do in years past or will they nut the **** up and smack them in the mouth? This is the game where we will show our true colors.

Hopefully Carter isn't suspended the first half of the game man. that way we leave jaquan in a same and nickel

Advertisement
Back