This was a goddam shame

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Just a goddam disheartening fcking way to go out. That FSU team is trash and in total disarray. They've been getting destroyed every fcking week.

They were without their best player (Jones). During the game, they lost their best and only competent LB, they were playing freshmen at CB, they lost a starting Safety.

They were getting destroyed all year giving up a whopping 9.4 yards per pass attempt, and they shut us the fck down. They had fcking Erma Lame out there running the wrong way playing Safety, and we couldn't find a way to take advantage of that ****.

They had a freshman QB outduel our 3rd year starter. Their HC continues to toy with us every fcking year. Goddamit, I'm sick to my stomach. How the fck do you find a way to lose to that FSU abortion this year? If you were ever going to beat them this was your shot.

Advertisement
Get Richt out my face.

Dude threw away the most winnable game against this team. He's just not good at these big games

Advertisement
Now we get to wait an entire just to take a shot at avoiding 8 in a row.

FML.

And the blocked PAT hurts obviously, that's tough. But I'm exceedingly more ****ed off that we were anywhere near having to pull off a last minute stunt to beat these clowns. Just a sorry *** showing, and worse, yet another to tack on the long line of bad showings in this rivalry of late.

Richt's play calling is horrid. We don't threaten the middle of the field at all, Coley all over

Advertisement
Richt is a basic coach.. better than folden but we will not win big ones.. His play calling was inept

Everyone who's gashing FSU has a mobile and at least a slightly athletic QB. We have a statue. With cement shoes. Running in mud.

I bet the first time Richt saw Kaaya's 40 time he was in complete disbelief.

Advertisement
Just a goddam disheartening fcking way to go out. That FSU team is trash and in total disarray. They've been getting destroyed every fcking week.

They were without their best player (Jones). During the game, they lost their best and only competent LB, they were playing freshmen at CB, they lost a starting Safety.

They were getting destroyed all year giving up a whopping 9.4 yards per pass attempt, and they shut us the fck down. They had fcking Erma Lame out there running the wrong way playing Safety, and we couldn't find a way to take advantage of that ****.

They had a freshman QB outduel our 3rd year starter. Their HC continues to toy with us every fcking year. Goddamit, I'm sick to my stomach. How the fck do you find a way to lose to that FSU abortion this year? If you were ever going to beat them this was your shot.

I thought Dalvin Cook was coming to Miami you Fing A Hole? Just because you post 35,000 times doesnt make you credible.

But we're making progress, ask [MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION].

Once the right players are in the system, watch out.

if they strikeout on a couple studs this year, doesn't matter cause next year is even more loaded.

One positive was seeing the feminism movement progress tonight. That female kicker fsu has is legit.

Advertisement
Somehow we could not find a way to exploit Lane at safety....I'm not sure how our walking mismatch of a TE did not get used down the middle of the field.

How can we exploit their weak pass defense when we're calling the same off-tackle run play 30 times in a row? And getting stuffed 29 times I might add.

I feel you man. This **** hurts. Fck a nole, and whoever celebrates one. Them cuckold mother****ers got me steaming right now. So fortunate they where, and To know we are the better team. I can't believe this **** right now. Mark richt better fcking adjust... I don't know what can cure this loss for me this season ... Fck everything ... How many yards did we get on offense again on them sorry *** nikkas ?? This is bs ..

Advertisement
Back