This was a goddam shame

Butch Davis. Would've had southern savage nigglets running around making plays. Would've had these boys running trains on hispanolas in the locker room. Richt is out here teaching these ******* kids to cuff hos and start good families with a girl that wants teacup yorkies and multiple children. Teaching these kids to turn hos into housewives,

Advertisement
How can we exploit their weak pass defense when we're calling the same off-tackle run play 30 times in a row? And getting stuffed 29 times I might add.

I love the I formation run into a stacked box on 1st down. My favorite play. It's a thing of beauty isn't it?

Did we call any plays from under centre today?

Seemed like Kaaya was in shotgun all day.

Richt knows that Kaaya can't play from under center! The last coaching staff ruined him with that bull**** offense. He looks so uncomfortable when they put him under center that they have no choice but to put him back in the shotgun.

This and it's also the reason why our running game is putrid.

How can we exploit their weak pass defense when we're calling the same off-tackle run play 30 times in a row? And getting stuffed 29 times I might add.

I love the I formation run into a stacked box on 1st down. My favorite play. It's a thing of beauty isn't it?

Richt knows that Kaaya can't play from under center! The last coaching staff ruined him with that bull**** offense. He looks so uncomfortable when they put him under center that they have no choice but to put him back in the shotgun.

Some of the best running games in college are run from the shotgun. It has nothing to do with it. The last staff has nothing to do with our offense being pure **** tonight. The last staff put up 450+ yards the last 2 years vs FSU (who had better Ds in those years).

Did you see our O when we went to the I?

Don't get why half our fan base clamors for the QB to be under center and run a "pro style" offense.

Just a goddam disheartening fcking way to go out. That FSU team is trash and in total disarray. They've been getting destroyed every fcking week.

They were without their best player (Jones). During the game, they lost their best and only competent LB, they were playing freshmen at CB, they lost a starting Safety.

They were getting destroyed all year giving up a whopping 9.4 yards per pass attempt, and they shut us the fck down. They had fcking Erma Lame out there running the wrong way playing Safety, and we couldn't find a way to take advantage of that ****.

They had a freshman QB outduel our 3rd year starter. Their HC continues to toy with us every fcking year. Goddamit, I'm sick to my stomach. How the fck do you find a way to lose to that FSU abortion this year? If you were ever going to beat them this was your shot.

We're a 1 loss ACC team that'll take down the coastal and have a shot at Clemson. We choked, bad, against a despicable team. I'm ****ed, but the season isn't over brother. Also, if we were ever going to beat them this was our shot? What the **** are you talking about? You're better than this dog ****

Advertisement
On the positive side, the defense looks to be back to be playing elite football. Only concern is Diaz's tendency to send a safety on a blitz. FSU was able to extend a few drives, including on the go-ahead score when he sent JaQuan Johnson to show blitz only to back off and be completely worthless on a big third down conversion to Bobo Wilson. The DL and LB are as real as real comes though. Just wish we'd keep the umbrella a lil more conservative to prevent silly **** like that from happening in big games where third down stops are vital.

The PAT felt very karmic. We were owed that at some point.

There has been enough on the offense that I don't even want to ***** about it.

All I know, is that when you have this FSU team down, you need to step on their throat. Ole Miss couldn't do it. UNC needed a miracle to recover from nearly blowing it against FSU. The Kaaya INT in the end zone was the turning point. The Walton call back was the nail in the coffin. Just when FSU was about to roll over, we gave it to them. Couple the game changing plays with the lack of a run game...idk. The past 13 years have numbed me to taking it to heart.

I am fvckng gutted!

I couldn't sleep the night before and I couldn't sleep last night.....I'm gonna go eat a bowl of meth and try to relax.

Some of the best running games in college are run from the shotgun. It has nothing to do with it. The last staff has nothing to do with our offense being pure **** tonight. The last staff put up 450+ yards the last 2 years vs FSU (who had better Ds in those years).

Don't get why half our fan base clamors for the QB to be under center and run a "pro style" offense.

This multiplied by infinity. Dopes think the only way to run the ball is tight I formation. That's actually the toughest way to gain yards in football these days. Football has changed. The best running teams spread you out and gash you.

Rick looks like he's lost. He's trying to mix that RPO **** with 1980s I formation nonsense. Kaaya isn't an RPO QB. The decision making looks awkward and slow, and when your QB poses no threat to run or can't get on the edge to throw on the move after the play fake you're not going to get great results.

Spread it out. And play pitch and catch. Open up your run game by forcing guys out of the box.

Advertisement
110 penalty yards (AGAIN!) blocked kick, TD called back.....totally shut out in the 3rd qtr. Can't come out on top like that. There is more than enough blame to go around. We can still win the coastal. Fans need to support this team & the coaches & stop putting all the eggs in the FSU basket. It was a very disappointing game with a great atmosphere nevertheless.

110 penalty yards (AGAIN!) blocked kick, TD called back.....totally shut out in the 3rd qtr. Can't come out on top like that. There is more than enough blame to go around. We can still win the coastal. Fans need to support this team & the coaches & stop putting all the eggs in the FSU basket. It was a very disappointing game with a great atmosphere nevertheless.

yipee...we had a great atmosphere!

Jesus on a pogo stick.

1. Poor play calling by Richt. Let's face it - his system right now leaves a lot to be desired. Richt either needed to abandon the run game or try to attack them differently on the ground - did neither.
2. Zero run blocking by the offensive line.
3. Constantly letting FSU gash you on first and second down, letting them convert tons of short third downs that kept on eating up the clock.
4. Kaaya is overrated. We can win big with him, but he plays a bit too scared and conservative IMO.

9 times out of 10 though the QB is a threat to run in those systems.

Advertisement
Winning the coastal is like getting a participation trophy. It means nothing to anyone.

What are you talking about?

Winning the coastal is like getting a participation trophy. It means nothing to anyone.

Advertisement
What are you talking about?

Send me your address and I'll send you a 'Canes ACC Coastal Champs 2016' t-shirt. I am sure you'll wear it everywhere.

This multiplied by infinity. Dopes think the only way to run the ball is tight I formation. That's actually the toughest way to gain yards in football these days. Football has changed. The best running teams spread you out and gash you.

Rick looks like he's lost. He's trying to mix that RPO **** with 1980s I formation nonsense. Kaaya isn't an RPO QB. The decision making looks awkward and slow, and when your QB poses no threat to run or can't get on the edge to throw on the move after the play fake you're not going to get great results.

Spread it out. And play pitch and catch. Open up your run game by forcing guys out of the box.

It's not just the shotgun, it's the plays we run out of it. I was more talking about ths zone read look we keep running with Kaaya. Everyone knows he is no threat to run so defenders crash down on the backs. That's easy to stop when the talent level is fairly even for even a ****** DC like Kelly. Richt needs to mix it up and give different looks.

Advertisement
Back