This team is better

The biggest problem is playing better in the 2nd half. Play better from the first snap. A whole off season to prepare and you come out uninspired and scared.
Manny, like Golden before him, has proven himself incapable of getting his team ready to compete.

Advertisement
We couldn’t punch it in from the 1. We ain’t even close yet, need to get bigger and much better in the trenches on both sides and everything else will work itself out around it.

Dude, we played much better in the second half. This wasn't Al Golden vs Clemson. I stand by my comments. We won't ever get back to the top avoiding these games. This is a program measuring stick type of game. Who here thought Bama was gong to lose to us before this game? We are who we are and the only way to get better is to play the best.

I was at the game and Bama didn’t even show out in massive droves like I thought; maybe 70/30, 75/25 bama? And lots of empty seats, not a stadium at full capacity.

Advertisement
OP - do you run any irregular religious organizations that are based around doomsday events? I ask because the level of fantic devotion needed to post this kind of doctrinaire summation generally goes along with organizations like Heavens Gate.

Dude, we played much better in the second half. This wasn't Al Golden vs Clemson. I stand by my comments. We won't ever get back to the top avoiding these games. This is a program measuring stick type of game. Who here thought Bama was gong to lose to us before this game? We are who we are and the only way to get better is to play the best.
Going up against the best just leads to more lopsided embarrassing losses unless you bring in a real head coach who can prepare the team to compete.

Going up against the best just leads to more lopsided embarrassing losses unless you bring in a real head coach who can prepare the team to compete.
That's what it takes. We got soft as a program because we play in the Coastal.

Advertisement
This dude said Bama didn’t take their foot off the gas. lol.

Was that before they stopped allowing Young to throw the ball while draining the play clock to 5-6 secs, or was that after they pulled Young out w/ 5 min to go, while not passing & draining the play clock to 5-6 secs? Lol. Asking for a guy who didn’t watch the game.
The craziest thing you pointed out during the 4th was how they were milking the clock while still running it down Miami’s throats and Miami couldn’t stop them…Miami is sooo far behind…

We havent gotten anywhere playing these games either, 58-0 was 6 years ago and we still can’t put up a fight.…all it does is reinforce Florida recruits to go to bama or Clemson because if they don’t, theyll get spanked and embarrassed whenever we play. My guess is the result will be similar when we play the aggies

The craziest thing you pointed out during the 4th was how they were milking the clock while still running it down Miami’s throats and Miami couldn’t stop them…Miami is sooo far behind…

Literally took their foot off the gas & was still driving it down field. It was unbelievable. Smh.

Advertisement
Bama should’ve hung 60 on us. You’re lying to yourself if there was any type of moral victory.
You kind of made his point for him. They should have hung 60 but didn’t because his hypothesis is “we got better” as the game went on. I disagree with him but you helped prove his point.

Advertisement
This dude said Bama didn’t take their foot off the gas. lol.

Was that before they stopped allowing Young to throw the ball while draining the play clock to 5-6 secs, or was that after they pulled Young out w/ 5 min to go, while not passing & draining the play clock to 5-6 secs? Lol. Asking for a guy who didn’t watch the game.
Once they got to 44 they laid off. There was no need. Game was over.

Clemson got good because it scheduled SEC game annually, that and playing FSU every year when FSU were rolling. People forget how many times Clemson got blown out until they figured out the standard.
They figured it out over the course of 4-6 years. It’s been almost 2 decades and Miami hasn’t figured it out.

than most of you are giving them credit. These games are measuring sticks and a must need if you are serious about getting back to the standard we used to be at. I wanted to see how we finished and I was proud we didn't fold. The team as a whole played a whole lot better in the second half. Bama didn't take their foot off the gas either. The first unit played 95% of the game. We became a better football team today. Lastly, this was a glorified home game for Bama, don't get it twisted.
Who’s your dealer

Advertisement
Back