This team is better

Advertisement
yes, this is a lot better team with an OC with cojones and a coach that prepares them well
100%. Running on our first two 3rd downs was hot garbage. Esp cuz king was somewhat in rhythm and trying to answer back on two scores.

Some of our fans are as delusional as the Seminole fans.
We are not a better team. We are still the same mediocre ACC costal team that gets throttled by good teams such as Bama, LSU, Clemson etc. and loses 2 or 3 ACC games a year. That’s who we are, that’s our identity now.

You kind of made his point for him. They should have hung 60 but didn’t because his hypothesis is “we got better” as the game went on. I disagree with him but you helped prove his point.

It was ultra sportsmanlike of Saban to tell his OC to not run up the score. Our team did prevent the pick 6's and fumble returns that generally lead to the 50 point defeats opening game cupcakes generally suffer

Advertisement
Saban didn't stop, that's not in his nature. You guys are missing the point here. The only way to get better is to play the best teams you can play. We wouldn't have gotten back to the top in 2001 if FSU wasn't the top program. They whipped us every year and we knew they were the mountain top ad once we beat them we knew we had arrived.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Dude....no.
We will see what kind of team we have the rest of the season but no we haven't made any progress when it comes to competing with teams at that level. Bama was never really challenged by us in any way.
That's true but t's also true that we played better in the second half. If we played them again we would lose but it would be a better game,, overall. It's part of becoming a successful program. It's a process, now will we get there with Diaz IDK but you have to go up against the best to see where your program is, Facts.

Clemson got good because it scheduled SEC game annually, that and playing FSU every year when FSU were rolling. People forget how many times Clemson got blown out until they figured out the standard.
Scheduling SEC teams has nothing to do with Miami getting blown out again and again in the spotlight...

We just got humiliated on national television, nobody should talk about what was good. There was, is and never will be anything good about losing like that to a team that stopped playing properly three quarters in.

We literally defended Metchie with Jennings on a crossing route. I wonder if we even match personnel, because it does not appear that we do, considering how butt naked the slot is every time they ran a pass.

Advertisement
Not buying it. Sorry.

O Line still can’t block and defensive players still can’t tackle. When you can’t perform the basic fundamentals of the game, then everything else is pointless.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s all talk & chatter till those things change. Neither side seemed ready for the game.

Some of our fans are as delusional as the Seminole fans.
We are not a better team. We are still the same mediocre ACC costal team that gets throttled by good teams such as Bama, LSU, Clemson etc. and loses 2 or 3 ACC games a year. That’s who we are, that’s our identity now.
Team with a decent amount of hype each year & still the same outcome

Scheduling SEC teams has nothing to do with Miami getting blown out again and again in the spotlight...
It matters. ACC teams are horrible. Duke and GT loses this week were both ridiculous. This is the Coastal today, It's made us weak and set our standards too low. **** and seem to have a ***** fanbase scared of SEC teams. Man we've fallen a long way from the days of Jimmy Johnson's mentality. We used to be the school that said Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. Now we're running from competition. No please don't schedule the SEC. lol

If I have to stand alone I will say we played better in the second half and will go as far to say our DTs had their way in the fourth quarter with their ones. Go re watch the DTs Silvera and Harrison Hunt won their share of battles. This was a bad loss but nothing like NC last year.

Advertisement
It matters. ACC teams are horrible. Duke and GT loses this week were both ridiculous. This is the Coastal today, It's made us weak and set our standards too low. **** and seem to have a ***** fanbase scared of SEC teams. Man we've fallen a long way from the days of Jimmy Johnson's mentality. We used to be the school that said Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. Now we're running from competition. No please don't schedule the SEC. lol

If I have to stand alone I will say we played better in the second half and will go as far to say our DTs had their way in the fourth quarter with their ones. Go re watch the DTs Silvera and Harrison Hunt won their share of battles. This was a bad loss but nothing like NC last year.
Not saying don't schedule SEC saying it doesn't matter if it's a top pac 12, big 10 or big 12 squad... we will get blown the ***** out with this staff...

You kind of made his point for him. They should have hung 60 but didn’t because his hypothesis is “we got better” as the game went on. I disagree with him but you helped prove his point.
Nope because you n I know that Bama took their foot off the gas pedal.

Advertisement
Back