This team is better

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
than most of you are giving them credit. These games are measuring sticks and a must need if you are serious about getting back to the standard we used to be at. I wanted to see how we finished and I was proud we didn't fold. The team as a whole played a whole lot better in the second half. Bama didn't take their foot off the gas either. The first unit played 95% of the game. We became a better football team today. Lastly, this was a glorified home game for Bama, don't get it twisted.

Advertisement
than most of you are giving them credit. These games are measuring sticks and a must need if you are serious about getting back to the standard we used to be at. I wanted to see how we finished and I was proud we didn't fold. The team as a whole played a whole lot better in the second half. Bama didn't take their foot off the gas either. The first unit played 95% of the game. We became a better football team today. Lastly, this was a glorified home game for Bama, don't get it twisted.
Ok Mrs. James.

Go back to pegging Blake now.

Trainspotting Heroin GIF by Nick

Advertisement
OL and taking are MAJOR problems. This needs to be addressed because our teams is obviously not seeing competition in greentree that is comparable to what they see on the field. Obviously, we aren't measuring up to where we need to be

Advertisement
This dude said Bama didn’t take their foot off the gas. lol.

Was that before they stopped allowing Young to throw the ball while draining the play clock to 5-6 secs, or was that after they pulled Young out w/ 5 min to go, while not passing & draining the play clock to 5-6 secs? Lol. Asking for a guy who didn’t watch the game.

"I was proud we didn't fold."

You must have missed the 4th quarter.

"Bama didn't take their foot off the gas either."

Clearly they did.

Advertisement
Even I cannot defend that dreadful performance today. We simply got walloped on both sides of the ball. Only bright side was Hedley and Borregales who both did their jobs. with app State coming in next Saturday we’re going to have to play MUCH better to secure a W at our home opener.

Advertisement
Dude....no.
We will see what kind of team we have the rest of the season but no we haven't made any progress when it comes to competing with teams at that level. Bama was never really challenged by us in any way.

Advertisement
Back